They're both combos, and crappy combos at that. Why would you want to stack them? By the way, half stack = HEAD + CAB. Not combo + combo.
^+1, There is no real way to "stack" them, the best you could do is A/B/Y. But why bother on a couple of substandard combos?

A= Shit.
B= Shit.
Y= Shit mixed with Shit, = Shit.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
^+1, There is no real way to "stack" them, the best you could do is A/B/Y. But why bother on a couple of substandard combos?

A= Shit.
B= Shit.
Y= Shit mixed with Shit, = Shit.

HAHAHA well put!

Both of those amps are around 200 bucks, so you should just not get them and spend the 400 bucks on a decent tube amp, Valveking, Classic 30, Blues Junior, there's a lot of them, but which one to get really depends on what you play.
Yeah so thinks for saying my gear sucks, that's exactly what I was asking for. Anyway, in light of the needless comments, thanks for the real response to my question.
This thread made my day....
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Actually, you cannot stack them since the tone gods would strike you down for defying them so.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by Kevin Saale
Actually, you cannot stack them since the tone gods would strike you down for defying them so.

I like your style!
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Wow the bashing crew is really on over drive tonight. Usually it's pretty contained but... lol.

It was already said an A/B/Y switch would let you play both amps at the same time.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Quote by `digitaL.braVo
Wow the bashing crew is really on over drive tonight. Usually it's pretty contained but... lol.

I don't bash amps

Except for ones I don't like
I'm not sure I understand this thread. Are you asking if it's physically possible for you to pick one of your amps up and set it on top of the other one?
Quote by Stickymongoose
I'm not sure I understand this thread. Are you asking if it's physically possible for you to pick one of your amps up and set it on top of the other one?

thats the vibe i was getting to
(How to put this nicely?) Those two amps aren't really very good. Instead of stacking them, why don't you sell them both and get another amp?

(Damn that was hard).
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales