Page 1 of 2
Post your dream amp. Besides my BFDR, : http://gomezamps.com/surfer.html . It's basically a brand new Blonde Showman, same vibrato, same tolex, same circuits, the works.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
Marshall Major Head and 1960A cab
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Peters Hydra 2 channel professional amp

or

VHT Pitbull Ultra Lead

or

A/B them
I've bought, sold, and traded more gear than I care to admit.
Marshall jcm800 kerry king sig, which I'm about to purchase
Gear:

Jackson Mark Morton Dominion
Mesa Dual Rect 2 Channel
Marshall JCM900 1960 cab
Engl SE (Have) and a Hughes & Kettner TriAmp MKII.
Gear:
Guitars: BC Rich.
Amps: Diezel, Engl & Peavey.
Cabinets: Bogner & Diezel.
Miscellaneous: ISP Decimator Pro Rack G.
A Bogner Fish pre-amp running through a Bogner Shiva Power amp and rectifier.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Darkice
Im not sure, but maybe a Hand built Mesa, built to my specs with the tones I want to reach completely in mind with a built in 12 band EQ

Pretty much same here...

Or something like the studio Boogies... Mesas rule.
Noob Grade Gear...
Ibanez GRX20 GFS Pups, Digitech RP3, Vox Satchurator, Behringer DD400 Delay, Danelectro Fish n Chips EQ, Behringer GMX110
Total lack of skills and not into broot4Lz anymore
My dream amp would have to be a plexi from the 60's in mint condition! A blockhead would be neat too. I'd also like to have a real Dumble.
Kustom Double Cross and James Peters Chimara into two Port City cabs in stereo.
Roccaforte Janelle into Roccaforte 4X12 for all other non-metal applications.
Shooting a little lower-browed than everyone else here... either a Mesa Dual Rectifier or an H&K Triamp.
Lately it's been an Orange AD with a full pedalboard for me.

¦ Epiphone Sheraton II ¦ GFS Mean 90s ¦ Ampeg J-20 ¦
¦ Fulltone OCD ¦ MXR 6-Band EQ ¦ Behringer Chorus ¦ Artec Analog Delay ¦ EHX Holy Grail ¦
I have no dream amp because I'm sure once I get it, I'll find something I don't like about it after a while and buy something different
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
An original Fender Vibroverb.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
I'd like a 1962 Marshall JTM45 and a Two-Rock Overdrive Signature linked and cranked up A/Bed with a 1965 Blackface Fender Twin Reverb and a 1963 Vox AC30/6.

The Marshall is used for rhythm tones and the Two-Rock and Marshall are linked together for leads.

The Blackface and AC/30 are there for clean tones and slight breakup.

The lead amps are each going to separate cabinets. The cabinets are '60s Marshall 4x12s with the basketweave grill and are loaded with Pre-Rola Greenbacks.

The clean amps are going into separate cabinets as well. The cabinets are '60s Marshall 4x12s with Pre-Rola Greenbacks and original Celestion Blues.

I guess that's more like a rig
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Allen Acomplice (Deluxe reverb clone). Hopefully he'd be willing to add real powertube modulation type vibrato.

HB: Wow, that's a hell of a rig. I'd love a dumble style amp for heavy stuff and santana type leads.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
^You do know that all mesas are hand built anyways right?
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I'd like a 1962 Marshall JTM45 and a Two-Rock Overdrive Signature linked and cranked up A/Bed with a 1965 Blackface Fender Twin Reverb and a 1963 Vox AC30/6.

The Marshall is used for rhythm tones and the Two-Rock and Marshall are linked together for leads.

The Blackface and AC/30 are there for clean tones and slight breakup.

The lead amps are each going to separate cabinets. The cabinets are '60s Marshall 4x12s with the basketweave grill and are loaded with Pre-Rola Greenbacks.

The clean amps are going into separate cabinets as well. The cabinets are '60s Marshall 4x12s with Pre-Rola Greenbacks and original Celestion Blues.

I guess that's more like a rig

Cripes.

That is indeed a rig
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Mesa Boogie Heartbreaker. 4 of them, with exact same settings. I'd only play one, I'd just want to touch them.
Quote by darkarbiter7
Cripes.

That is indeed a rig

Damn. I need to learn to read the thread title first.

Quote by Mase947
^ Hatebreeder knows whats up apparently

Hatebreeder has too much time on his hands.

Quote by Kevin Saale
Allen Acomplice (Deluxe reverb clone). Hopefully he'd be willing to add real powertube modulation type vibrato.

HB: Wow, that's a hell of a rig. I'd love a dumble style amp for heavy stuff and santana type leads.

Yeah, If I ever get a rig like that, I will die a happy man.

I even got the guitar rig down too. A 1958 Les Paul Standard with grovers and top-loaded strings, A 1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Alpine White with a Suhr DSV in the bridge and a Dimarzio Humbucker From Hell in the neck, a 1983 Dean Z Standard in Blueburst, a 1956 Fender Stratocaster in Sunburst, a 1972 Fender Stratocaster in Olympic White with Voodoo pickups and a 1961 Gibson Les Paul/SG Junior with Lindy Fralin pickups.

Pedals would be an Xotic BB preamp, a Goudie Boost, a Carl Martin Echotone, a vintage Script Phase 90, a T-Rex Roommate Tube Reverb, an RMC Wheels of Fire and a Peterson StroboStomp2 tuner.

/spam
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Last edited by H4T3BR33D3R at Nov 15, 2008,
Quote by MatrixClaw
I have no dream amp because I'm sure once I get it, I'll find something I don't like about it after a while and buy something different

Thats the great part of buying Boutique...at least when you know the builder :P... if theres something you dont like, they can likely fix that.
Mesa Triple Rectifier + Mesa cab.

Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."
Quote by Midnight Murk
That does not exist!

I meant 1974.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by Brendan.Clace
Thats the great part of buying Boutique...at least when you know the builder :P... if theres something you dont like, they can likely fix that.

Yeah, the guy who makes the Surfer amp, Dario, has an account on Surfguitar101.com, probably my favorite guitar forum, and they customize their amps if neccesary.
Quote by chip46
"I'm discontinuing production on the Timmy now as well. It might come back into production at some point down the road, but probably not because people will just clone it anyway cause they're stupid jerk face doo doo heads. -Paul C."
I am sure James would as well.... was just speaking to him the other night, and so im gonna go down in feb. and play the newest one. He said he has lots there, so he can change basically to what i like.
Diamond Nitrox......
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
How about a couple of dream rigs as opposed to a dream amp

First, le rig de blues:

Small venue:
Fender wide panel 5E3 deluxe with original Jensen a/b/y with a 1963 Ampeg Gemini
Fender reissue '63 reverb tank

Large venue:
Ampeg VL-501, Ampeg R50H, Matamp GTL, Blonde tolex Fender Bassman
Through 2 Matamp 4x12's with Eminence Legend V12's and Eminence Swamp Thangs in an X pattern.

And for my br00tz rig:

2 Laney AOR 50 a/b/y with a 2 Matamp GT1 through
2 Matamp 4x12's, 2 Sunn O))) 2x15's and 2 Ampeg 6x10's

I love overkill.

And for my next trick: A 67 Super Reverb for le jazz
Framus Cobra head and matching Greenback Cab. God-like distortion.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Did your friends leave the room to go to the bathroom excessively? If so, they were masturbating.

Quote by JewMasatFlex
if that is why you are playing guitar, then stop. play guitar because you like music, not because you want some pussy
Marshall JCM800 Super Lead with a Marshall 1960B cab
Gear
Guitar
Kramer Striker (JB + Jazz)
Amps
Blackstar HT-5C
Vox Valvetronix AD30VT-XL
Pedals
Dunlop DB-01 Crybaby From Hell
Digitech HardWire CM-2 Tube Overdrive
Boss DS-1
Quote by MatrixClaw

That's exactly what I'd end up doing as well.

But right now, my current GAS amps are a Rocker 30, an AC 30, and a vintage Bassman.
Mitch Hedberg Group
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/koalabears/

Quote by Irnmaiden4life
why didnt you just play like crap?
if you need help with that, ask Vincent745

Quote by imgooley
Awe, so cute...

How old are you?

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

Old enough to yell rape.
Krankenstein -
Quote by slickerthnsleek