Just bought this from the local shop: http://accessories.musiciansfriend.com/product/Godlyke-PA9-PowerAll-Power-Supply?sku=155051

I currently have an MXR M173 fuzz pedal, original Crybaby and RC-20XL. I'd really appreciate if someone could tell me which of the cables included do I connect to which pedal? This might be noobish as it gets but I am just terrified of using the wrong cable and causing any damage.

Thanks a lot
michael
Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
Thanks. It's just that I was looking at the diagram that came with the package and it showed 5 pedals, all connected with the different coloured wires per pedal so I wasn't sure that just plugging each into the black daisy chain was right (diagram showed opposite).

Also, I am making my own pedalboard (flat piece of wood), is it okay to just velcro up the pedals to it? The diagram notes how some units need to be properly grounded.
Takamine EG341SC
Godin Freeway Classic -> Boss TU-2 -> Fulltone OCD -> MXR M173 -> Boss RC-20XL -> Traynor YCV50 Blue
Well I velcro my pedals to my baord with absolutely no ill effects . The grounding happens against the casing of the pedal, internally.
Thanks a lot bartdevil_metal Plugged 'em in and all seems well thus far

Just wondering then, what kind of pedals would use the coloured extension wires?
Takamine EG341SC
Well as far as I can see they're simply extension wires for if the pedal's further away from the other pedals you're daisy chaining. There also seems to be a couple of 9v adaptor leads for if the pedal doesn't have a conventional power outlet and only a 9v battery socket. Finally, there's a couple of adaptor leads for a type of power socket which is pretty obselete now, probably for use with older FX pedals from the '80s or something. I have an old flanger pedal that takes that connection (the Blue one{s}). It also says in the description something about reverse polarity units, so one of the leads may do that, though I can't tell from just looking.
Thanks a lot bartdevil_metal! Cleared it up for me.
Takamine EG341SC