Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
Dean guitars are overpriced, in my opinion. Have you played this guitar? If so, and if it feels and sounds good, then go for it. Just make sure you're not buying a guitar blind.
Logan

-Ignore the "A7X"'s in my name! I made this account before City of Evil existed!
Quote by bazzabalboa
I would like to know everyones opinions, experiences and views on the guitar

and dont worry about my amp, getting new one soon

all posts welcome!

Dean guitars are horrendously over priced. The 79 model is a decent value yes but the 79F have cheap trems that are horrible. Also if you have visited the dean or DBZ forums you will see that some people even report that their nearly 1000$ Dean CFH guitars were made of 8 peices of wood glued together. When compared to esp, jackson, BC rich and other companies its damn hard to justify paying 4000$USD on a USA dean and the USA MHG & KOR guitars are not nearly worth 1000$. DBZ is where the new and real deans are being made so I suggest you look them up. I dont think its sensible to put OFR's on only your series of guitars that cost 2000$ up. They look cool but really there are so many better guitars for the price.

TS I recommend a BC rich to you if you want some interesting shapes that come with good pickups and OFR's or a jackson warrior.
1st Schecter 8er? in UG's 7 String Legion
Conklin GT-7
Hartke Hydrive 210C
Digitech Screamin' Blues
Bugera 1990 Head
Dunlop wah
Saxon snakeskin 1x12 cab
I Nouni
Quote by Slanderous666
Dean guitars are horrendously over priced. The 79 model is a decent value yes but the 79F have cheap trems that are horrible. Also if you have visited the dean or DBZ forums you will see that some people even report that their nearly 1000$ Dean CFH guitars were made of 8 peices of wood glued together. When compared to esp, jackson, BC rich and other companies its damn hard to justify paying 4000$USD on a USA dean and the USA MHG & KOR guitars are not nearly worth 1000$. DBZ is where the new and real deans are being made so I suggest you look them up. I dont think its sensible to put OFR's on only your series of guitars that cost 2000$ up. They look cool but really there are so many better guitars for the price.

TS I recommend a BC rich to you if you want some interesting shapes that come with good pickups and OFR's or a jackson warrior.

+1... Though I'd never have thought an 8-piece body... wow.

Yeah, I'd go for the DBZ (no, not DragonBall Z, Dean B. Zelinsky).

Oh, and apparently the China Dean factory is SH*T.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Nov 15, 2008,
Slanderous666, do u think u could link me to where it says about the 8 pieces of wood?
Bazza

Epiphone Les Paul Special ll w/ an SD Dimebucker and a Dean Zebra neck pup
Bugera 333xl Head
Bugera 412-bk Cab
Roland Cube 15
Behringer Hell Babe Wah
Dan Electro tuna-melt
EHX Metal Muff

Bugera Lover!
Man, those DBZ guitars look interesting...
RIP Jasmine You.

Lieutenant of the 7-string/ERG Legion

Quote by FaygoBro420
Yo wassup, I'm trying to expand my musical horizons if you know what I mean, so can anybody reccomend me some cool Juggalo jazz?