The wife just picked these up for me as an early x-mas present. Man, I really love my wife right about now..

(new) Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
(used) Traylor 40w tube amp. Not sure the model yet, but it's modded anyway. New celestion speaker and new tubes all around. Has a very freaking nice crunch to it (better than anything else I listened to in the store).

Anyway, I'm happy and wanted to share. Attaching a pic if I can. From a cellphone so not the best quality..

Hopefully my PRS and Fender Blues Jr. wont get jealous if I spend too much time with my new babies.
Attachments:
newbabies1.jpg
Yeah, wasn't sure it it should go there, here, the pit.. or any other place.. figured I'd try here don't think I can move it myself can i?
Very nice. She sounds like a keeper

Your wife sounds alright too (hey-OH!)
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
nice guitar and amp. your wife sure seems nice... give it a year or two though...
Quote by Insanitydenied
I try to be the quiet musician type, but there's too much to say.

OF THE BASS MILITIA - PM Nutter_101 to join

FUCK PARAMORE.

HOT LESBIANS

Centered, Bitch.

Yes, I'm only 14. So?
My missus just won me some cucumber chutney in a raffle. I like cucumber chutney, but now feel cheated. It should have been a Corford Harlequin. I feel totally unloved.

*cough*

Nice new toys there! Just remember, love her 'cos you love her, not because she buys you neat stuff. (which I'm sure you do, but you know what I mean)
Oh, now I've gone and spilled my tea. This really won't do at all.
doh, just realized I spelled Traynor as traylor... guess I was a bit excited when I posted this :P

And yes, I love my wife for much more than her buying me new toys... but new toys never hurt!
this look's pretty nice

I like shecter's, any chance of some sound clips?
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
I can get some of the schecter through my toneport.. but i dont have a mic or a cam to get a clip from the amp :/ Doing school work at the moment (gotta love finals) but if I get done soon I'll make some test clips just to give an idea of the sound.
Do you have an output or external speaker jack on the amp you can run into the toneport?
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Congrats on the new axe and amp man! Killer score. Hope they play as well as they look.

Now... more importantly... does your wife have a sister?