Whats the worst thing u have done for money??
I ate a snowcone for 100 quid,well not all of it,i bite and threw up!
Sucked some sea men out of a hose.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I drank a sun drop (drink that no one knows of, seeing its only sold in North Carolina and south Virginia) that also had pepper, mayo, ketchup, and salt in it.

I got 5 dollars and a terrible stomach ache.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Stole my neighbors beloved dog and waited for the "lost dog, reward" signs to appear so i could return it.

Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I was going to say your mom, but 67_67 already inb4'd

So, your grandmother.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
I drank a sun drop (drink that no one knows of, seeing its only sold in North Carolina and south Virginia) that also had pepper, mayo, ketchup, and salt in it.

I got 5 dollars and a terrible stomach ache.

sun drop's only sold here? thats nuts.
edit: you sir are a lier, it's sold many places.

i drank a similar mix but it was with sierra mist. ketchup, mayo, texas pete, soy sauce, and crumbled, soggy potato chips. the mayo's the worst part b/c it globs together, and once you drink the shit, all you have is nasty blobs of mayo at the bottom. *pukes*
i raped a girl

easiest 6 bucks ever
Gear:
Ibanez RG3EX1
Squier Strat (Undergoing Black strat relic)
Line 6 Spider III
Sqiuer SP-10

PSN: Thrasher122
Quote by Bullethead
i raped a girl

And i liked it,
the taste of her cherry chapstick?
I was at a pizza hut, so we got some ice cream, then put ALL the extras on it, sweets, spices, salt etc.

I ate it.

I puked in the bowl.
My friend and I had a who could eat more gummi candy we spilled on the wet parking lot contest. in the end, we were using puddles as dipping sauce and stuff like that... Oddly enough, neither of us got sick and I won
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...
Quote by stilt37
sun drop's only sold here? thats nuts.
edit: you sir are a lier, it's sold many places.

well i only see it over here, i know they dont sell it out west, one of my cousins who i only see once a year said that it isnt sold where they live in wyoming, or california.

where else is it sold though?
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by x_thurston_x
Stole my neighbors beloved dog and waited for the "lost dog, reward" signs to appear so i could return it.

hahahaha Oh my god that is so horrible but soooo genius at the same time.
assassination
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by David_Bowie=GOD
well i only see it over here, i know they dont sell it out west, one of my cousins who i only see once a year said that it isnt sold where they live in wyoming, or california.

where else is it sold though?

wikipedia says:

Sun Drop has maintained extraordinary popularity in the rural/suburban area surrounding St. Louis, including central-western Missouri counties and many of the smaller towns and villages of Madison County, Illinois, but generally not including St. Louis County or St. Louis itself. Other pockets of popularity include the Carolinas, rural areas in the Southside area of Virginia, (Southampton County in particular), the Jackson Purchase area of western Kentucky, south-central and northeastern Wisconsin, the Tennessee Valley areas of Middle Tennessee and North Alabama, and west central Minnesota. However, the drink remains relatively unknown in most of the United States

im shocked more ppl dont know it. its my favorite drink when im stoned
I licked this weird guy's face. I was drunk and didn't even get much money, it was disgusting. I had a tounge infection shortly afterwards, probably unrelated but I blame that weird guy.
the rednecks here love it

I like it too, although I am no redneck

and yes it is a great drink when stoned

edit: refering to stilt37's post
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
i let an old lady lick my hemorrhoid-riddled ass once. my buddy gave her $3.50.

oh how clever am i
I placed a Listerine breath strip on my eye for $1.

Do I win?
"Ultimate"-Guitar is the worst website on the internet. Polluted with unintelligent mongoloids.
I killed a drifter.

Got $75 out of it.

No regrets.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Twist of fate
I once drank milk straight from a cow's tits. True story.

WAT.
Prostitution. Serious. I *****d myself out to two fat chicks once for $120. Between them. It was like getting pile-driven by elephants.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by x_thurston_x

DUDE! That's brilliant! I would call that the best way to make money.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by x_thurston_x

I lol'd

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by shadow__666
Prostitution. Serious. I *****d myself out to two fat chicks once for $120. Between them. It was like getting pile-driven by elephants.

win
Quote by Bloodavian

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
Quote by LedZeppelin9345
assassination

Oh goddamnit, now I've got a hankerin' to go play Assassins Creed
maybe if you had a
revolver
you'd
suck less

press
↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B Areceive bacon

Gamertag: Seanslaught
PSN: BeastlyBassist
Steam: Beastly396
I had my friend snort lead and granite rock/powder. My other friend and I gave him a dollar fifty for that.
Quote by gerardk
Whats the worst thing u have done for money??
I ate a snowcone for 100 quid,well not all of it,i bite and threw up!

I see no problem here.