I've had my friend's amp for the past couple months before he moved, so now I am stuck with my first amp. Its a small 26 watt Silvertone practice amp that came with my first guitar years ago. It does not have a great sound as do many first time amps have. My friend is selling me a Rob Zombie Distortion Pedal, and I was wondering if that would help my amp sound alot better. Any help would be appreciated.
A better short-term choice would be to buy a cheap multi-effects to get some basic tones.
A better long-term choice (and better overall choice) would be to get a new amp.
Ibanez S320 with Dimarzio Fred + Seymour Duncan 59-> Weeping Demon Wah -> Ibanez TS-7 -> Homemade iBoost x3 -> Keeley DS-1 -> Visual Sound H2O -> MXR Ten Band -> Traynor YCV20
Quote by Robino_Ibanez
A better short-term choice would be to buy a cheap multi-effects to get some basic tones.
A better long-term choice (and better overall choice) would be to get a new amp.

thats about it

im currently rocking out with a distortion pedal and my practice amp till i get a new amp for christmas
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by justinb904
thats about it

im currently rocking out with a distortion pedal and my practice amp till i get a new amp for christmas

Ah, same here man. Thanks for the help, I didn't want to waste money on something that wouldn't have helped