im lookin for a delay pedal just to use and have fun with, so im not looking for something high end. ive found two im interested in, Boss DD-3 and DigiTech DigiDelay. out of the two which would yall recomend? and i unfourtnally cant try them out.

any other recomandations is welcome too
I'd go with the dd-3, i owned one before my VS h2o and it was a great pedal.
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
The new Digitech Hardwire Delay is nothing short of awesome. Please try one before you buy another pedal. I sold my MXR Carbon Copy for it.
Quote by TheEsupremacy
The new Digitech Hardwire Delay is nothing short of awesome. Please try one before you buy another pedal. I sold my MXR Carbon Copy for it.

$160s a bit out of the price range i wanted to spend. only wanted to spend around $100
Quote by lp_dude_2
$160s a bit out of the price range i wanted to spend. only wanted to spend around $100

Oh, ok. Definately the Boss DD3 then.
Quote by TheEsupremacy

the Visual sound H2O is a much better pedal if you want a chorus and delay
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
DD-6 and DD-7 have a lot more features than the DD-3 for just a little bit extra. Boss pedals are easy to find and very reliable, so buy used.
just get two or three really cheap delays - way more fun than most single pedals.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ARCHITECT σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

drone/doom/post-metal: http://theygrieve.bandcamp.com