9 10%
Meh
42 47%
Voters: 90.
well? do glasses look good on a guy?
or does it just depend on the guy?
SATCH FTW!!!
NSW Group FTW!

There's nothing incredibly interesting here.
Depends.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Depends.

I look sexy no matter what.

(Although my glasses are kinda ****.)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Depends on the guy entirely, but feck it I'll go with yay
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
I think I look better without glasses, I've been told I do, but I don't mind wearing them at all; and it's annoying to put contacts in. I may consider getting my eyes zapped in the future, but that just depends on what sort of life I'm leading by then.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
No.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by freddaahh
I think I look better without glasses, I've been told I do, but I don't mind wearing them at all; and it's annoying to put contacts in. I may consider getting my eyes zapped in the future, but that just depends on what sort of life I'm leading by then.

That's weird. My girlfriend never wears her glasses, she wears contacts all the time. She thinks contacts are less annoying

I dunno, maybe she's just strange.
Totally depends on the guy, I don't wear mine very often though...mainly 'cause I don't really need them.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Tom_hatton
That's weird. My girlfriend never wears her glasses, she wears contacts all the time. She thinks contacts are less annoying

I dunno, maybe she's just strange.

Well, on the whole contacts are less annoying, because they don't get in the way, and there isn't some piece of metal and plastic on your face. But it's putting them in every morning and taking them out each night which I find irritating. Alos, my eyes tend to dry out, so I need to use eye drops to stop my eyes turning to dust.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
If the guy is skinny they look crap.

If he's really buff they look sexy.
XIAOXI
Depends on the guy and the glasses.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
meh, depends on the person
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I'm not at all biased.
I look really really weird without them now.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
My girlfriend bought novelty nerd glasses and makes me wear them when I come to visit. Someone help me.

I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i don't know, you tell me. my eyes have this really blank stare look to them. you know, like the eyes of anime characters when they're possessed. sort of like this

anyways that's why some people have told me my glasses help me get rid of the blank look i have on my eyes
anyways what do you guys think? yay? or nay?
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Quote by Tom_hatton
^^ Yay.

cool
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo