So I'm sure you all know The Ergs are breaking up by now, but so are this band, Hunchback. I saw them band with The Ergs today, and all I have to say is wow, they put on an awesome show. They had amazing stage presence and were just awesome. They all ended up on the floor or in the crowd at some point in the set and they were playing funny clips including beevis and butthead and team america throughout the show. They're pretty much awesome and it's sad they're breaking up too.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=1986259
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Weren't one of the Ergs in Hunchback?
I'm not a punk rock hero and you're no fairy princess, just 'cause you're beautiful and I've got a stupid haircut.
Quote by TheAdict310
Weren't one of the Ergs in Hunchback?

Yeah, Jeff plays with them, but I think he only plays on like a quarter of their songs, at least he only did today.
I saw them in Chicago and Milwaukee and was bored to death... to be fair my mind had been blown by THE BANANAS the night before and nothing was gonna rock as hard as them.
HELP ME I'M TRAPPED IN A HUMAN BODY!
Quote by whyvern
I saw them in Chicago and Milwaukee and was bored to death... to be fair my mind had been blown by THE BANANAS the night before and nothing was gonna rock as hard as them.

Well, I saw them before The Ergs, If I saw them after it would've been a different story most likely, nothing would top The Ergs.
Ugly on the Outside is a quality record,

Especially if you like spiders

Quote by I_Pwn
Were you at the show yesterday?

Yeah, were you there too? I actually saw a Billy Raygun shirt and thought you might have been there.
Quote by StreetLight3989
Yeah, were you there too? I actually saw a Billy Raygun shirt and thought you might have been there.

No, I really wanted to go though. You're lucky you got to see the last show. Heard it was awesome.

I think that was probably my friend Chris. Did he have a jew-fro?
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
No, I really wanted to go though. You're lucky you got to see the last show. Heard it was awesome.

I think that was probably my friend Chris. Did he have a jew-fro?

Yeah, it was awesome, living in NJ has its perks :p. It was probably the best time I've ever seen them, at least the crowd was most into it this time and they played a ton of songs.

Also, yeah, I'm pretty sure he had a jew-fro.
I'm posting in this again because I just saw Mike Hunchback solo and it was awesome. It was in this cool little record store which sells a lot of music from the local scenes around here. I hadn't heard any of his stuff before, but I'll definitely buy some now.

Also, like two of the posts in this thread are actually about Hunchback so maybe we can actually talk about them now
Quote by StreetLight3989

Also, like two of the posts in this thread are actually about Hunchback so maybe we can actually talk about them now

Haha, I don't like them actually. Never could get into them. My friend ordered some stuff and he sent him an unreleased Hunchback album or something. I guess it's pop-punk, and sounds a lot like Billy Raygun. Kinda weird.
brnh.bandcamp.com
Quote by I_Pwn
Haha, I don't like them actually. Never could get into them. My friend ordered some stuff and he sent him an unreleased Hunchback album or something. I guess it's pop-punk, and sounds a lot like Billy Raygun. Kinda weird.

That's pretty cool, I can't imagine Hunchback without a veil of feedback and effects.

Also, I wasn't really into them until I saw them and listened to them a lot. Now I really like them, but it took me a while.