didnt see anything on the search bar.
this is a thread for stories about times you got amazing deals on ebay or cool stuff you got on ebay.
id say recently i got a cravin elgacy for 400 dollars which i think is a great deal and i got a monsters of rock shirt from 1988 which i think is ****ing awesomeee
I got a basketball jersey for $4. Completely new. It was awesome.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
a 1200 watt ampeg cab for 450$
i bought it within a few seconds of seeing it
Quote by smb
Further proof, if proof were needed, that Bill Gates planned 9/11 with Elvis.
Quote by the_baker
a 1200 watt ampeg cab for 450$
i bought it within a few seconds of seeing it

thats the same thing i did with the carvin
I don't buy off ebay, but I saw an epi SG for like $85... ****ing ridiculous...
ebays good if you know EXACTLY what your looking for, because its easy to get ripped off
I bought a computer for $310 knowing i had to install an operating system. ended up being like $420 after getting vista on ebay as well.

Computer came defective, i had to send it back. got it back a while later now it works fine.

it's a great deal, much better than anything else i could find.

I also bought my shecter c-1 hellraiser fr off ebay for like $600 i think

I agree with sundrop, you need to know what your getting before buying off ebay. Don't buy from sketchy people. Don't use visa.
John Petrucci

The one and only god.
yeah, and most people do get ripped off haha. i wish i screenshotted this one thing, it was like a xbox 360 but in the description in very small letters said (box only) and it was like 399.00 and someone had bought it haha
One of my favourite concerts of all time, up there with Queen live at Live Aid for me, is System of a Down live at Lowlands, Holland.
I found a CD of it...
...ordered it...
...and then found out that I had almost been scammed.

Luckily, he'd been removed a minute before I placed my order.
Quote by Josh Shiells
One of my favourite concerts of all time, up there with Queen live at Live Aid for me, is System of a Down live at Lowlands, Holland.
I found a CD of it...
...ordered it...
...and then found out that I had almost been scammed.

Luckily, he'd been removed a minute before I placed my order.

What did he try to sell you?
Concert T-shirt from Slipknot's Iowa tour brand new with tags for $3 shipped, yea wut.

I also bought a KFK EMG set for $75 because it was missing the signed card, uhh... I've gotten 2 BC Rich Custom shop headstock decals in red, brand new in box Sidekick 3 for $150 about a year ago, sold it for $200... There's too many to list

You definately need to know exactly what you're buying and know exactly what the description says.
Quote by StratoTele
The punji sticks only work if you use your own feces. Most brand names aren't reliable.

All I gotta do is put on a cool face...