Alright, so I know what I intend to get after a new amp;

New pickups - Seymour Duncan SSL-3's, totaling about $150, $225 or so with installation.

A new wah - My Crybaby's decent, but I could definitely use a step-up, probably to a Vox V847A or a Classic Crybaby rather than an Original Crybaby. Likely somewhere from $80 to $100.

Fuzz - My TS9 is a good pedal, but it can't do fuzz. I like the tone of the EHX Russian Big Muff, so probably that, going for either $60 or, if I can get it before my 10% coupon goes bad, $54.

I was thinking the Muff first since it's pretty much the only one that works with the 10% off coupon, which expires at the end of the month, then the pickups since I'm playing a stock MIM standard, and everyone upgrades the pickups on them, and my wah, while it could be better, still works and still sounds good enough for me to be willing to tread on. Recommendations on reordering it for best bang-for-buck and/or alternative pedal recommendations?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Hey can anyone help plz me? plugged in my guitar and one of my pickups (single, not humbuckler) just isn't working anymore. Is there any way I can fix it myself? If not how much does it cost to get it repaired. Plz reply
^^Any reason you decided on those pickups? You can do better.
Also, why don't you get a better amp? Are you still using that Frontman?

Quote by AnimeSkater101
Hey can anyone help plz me? plugged in my guitar and one of my pickups (single, not humbuckler) just isn't working anymore. Is there any way I can fix it myself? If not how much does it cost to get it repaired. Plz reply

Start a new thread. Don't post in someone else's.
Quote by forsaknazrael
^^Any reason you decided on those pickups? You can do better.
Also, why don't you get a better amp? Are you still using that Frontman?

Pickups; Seymour Duncan as a brand is a personal favourite of mine, and I really just chose them because they were basically what the SSL-1 is to a 50's strat sound, but with a 60's strat sound. I was looking at a set of Fender Tex Mex pickups though, and they'd overall be cheaper...alright, thoughts on the Tex Mex pickups? That or a set of Texas Specials if I can scrape the $180 together?

Amp; Right at the top of the topic I say "after a new amp", didn't I? These are all coming along after a new tube amp. As the sig of someone I forget the name of says, "Remember, a new set of pickups can improve an already good tone! So upgrade that MG first!"
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
You got me.

I missed that amp bit.

Well, Seymour Duncan isn't that greatest, and for the money, you can get better things. I'd go for the Muff first, if you like how it sounds.

Forget about buying a new wah, I'd just mod your existing one. Practically every wah is the same exact circuit, with minor component differences (About 90% are the same "crybaby" circuit.)