I'm looking for a nice guitar, with a hardtail bridge, passive pickups, and preferably a set neck or neck thru body. With a good fast neck. It will be used primarily for metal, but good clean tones would be nice. List any price guitar, but preferably under $1,000 dollars. I need this to play different tunings because it is a pain in the ass to retune an FR. Any help is appreciated, thanks.
Schecter C1 blackjack, or any other of the C1 series such as classic.
^Note: Probably sarcastic
Gear
Schecter Blackjack C1-FR
Few Agile 8-strings
Ormsby Hypemachine 2014 otw!!

Carvin X-100B
axe-fx II

W.A musicians FTW
Quote by crisisinheaven
Deep*Kick. You have destroyed every concept of life I've ever had.
Gibson Faded models, or if you are willing to buy used usually on craigslist you can find used gibson sg's and such for under $1000.
Quote by nyeguitarist
Gibson Faded models, or if you are willing to buy used usually on craigslist you can find used gibson sg's and such for under $1000.

This.

But if you cant find any used, get a faded Gibson. They are supposed to be really good.
?!
Schecter ATX Blackjack or Hellraiser depending on if you want EMG's or Blackouts.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.