how do bands like killwhitneydead and suicice silence, get like people talking in their songs?

a good example is the intro to this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFHk9Au660U&feature=related

and this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YahLQVmkZLM&feature=related
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
wow i gotta say that the first video made me actually lol alot especially at that scream. the second video's talking intro thing was ****ing stupid. And as for your question its called talking into some form of a recording thingy, its not that complex.
Quote by Mate.Feed.Kill.
wow i gotta say that the first video made me actually lol alot especially at that scream. the second video's talking intro thing was ****ing stupid. And as for your question its called talking into some form of a recording thingy, its not that complex.

Sry, but nobody asked for your opinion. I was simply asking a quiestion about a intro.
It doesnt mean thats what i wanna sound like.

You obviously dont know, so dont contribute to stuff about a topic you have no idea on.
Fender MIA Standard Strat
ESP LTD Viper 407
Epiphone SG
Starcaster by Fender(modded with Bill Lawrence l-500-xl)
PEAVEY 6505+ (FJA transistor modd)
Peavey 65 watt transtube studio-112
Marshall 1960AV
Vader 2x12
ISP Decimator
MXR 10 band EQ
I saw a video about Aerosmith... "The Making of Pump" and they were talking about the 'talking' bit in the intro to Love in an Elevator. The producer took a page out of a book or a magazine or something and tore it into a bunch of pieces (like six pieces?) and had people just start reading what was on their piece. They recorded that.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.
i don't fully understand what your asking i don't think, you record it exactly as you would record vocals but perhaps record onto a different track, then do the usual timing and eq adjustments and bobs your uncle fanny's your aunt.

If i'm missing the point please tell me and i'll try to be more helpful
Aren't they quotes from films etc? A lot of deathcore bands do that, it'd just be a case of finding the part you want and editing it into a song in the usual way surely.
Quote by the_astronaut
Aren't they quotes from films etc? A lot of deathcore bands do that, it'd just be a case of finding the part you want and editing it into a song in the usual way surely.

Agreed, if it's a sample you want of a pre-recorded quote then you simply cut out the part you want from the song using the slice tool or whatever it might be on your editing program and place it where you want it on your track.
Be careful with borrowing from other sources. You'll need to clear your samples if you don't want to get into trouble.

CT
Could I get some more talent in the monitors, please?

I know it sounds crazy, but try to learn to inhale your voice. www.thebelcantotechnique.com

Chris is the king of relating music things to other objects in real life.