Page 1 of 2
I'm finally going with the metalhead/shredder look

What should I do to make my hair look decent? I don't want it looking ****ed up all the time. How often should I wash it? Should I use gel as it grows?
Take fresh rosemary. Boil a cup of it in water. Let the water cool. Every time you shampoo, towel your hair off and rub the rosemary water in your hair. My aunt told me to do it the first time I grew my hair out and it worked, as far as I could tell.
I have very brittle and dry hair, so I rarely wash it... but I condition it every day. Also don't use lots of hot water in the shower. Brush gently, etc.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Don't wash it. For me, I have thick hair so it got really poofy when I grew it out. I found the natural oil that built up after not showering weighed it down and made it 'behave.'
just let it grow... i wouldnt part it in the middle unless its staright and dont put anything in it unless you need like anti frizz stuff... and brush it at least once a day.
Quote by ibanezplayer147
just let it grow... i wouldnt part it in the middle unless its staright and dont put anything in it unless you need like anti frizz stuff... and brush it at least once a day.

Brushing makes it poof out though.
Quote by rockon004
Don't wash it. For me, I have thick hair so it got really poofy when I grew it out. I found the natural oil that built up after not showering weighed it down and made it 'behave.'

that's very unsanitary
Nice beaver.

(. Y .) (. Y .)
Quote by Gargantuan
ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS wash it.
ALWAYS

Really? I find this doesn't work for me. Could you recommend me a shampoo?

Click me, or I'll die.

Honestly, dont.

Its just a bitch to have and even if it looks cool, if you're already established to have short hair just stick with it.

Also, you will get a ton of shit when it starts gettin long.
Quote by Bushinarin

TRESemme
Quote by rockon004

this, but stock up on some head and shoulders because for the first few weeks of doing this, your scalp is going to get mesed up and youll get dandruff like mad. when my hair was long, i showered everyday, but actually washed it thoroughly every other.

also, wear hats until its like at your shoulders. when its at that awkward length between short-medium and long, hats come in handy

edit: just read what i quoted...by dont wash it, i hope he meant dont wash it everyday
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by Bushinarin

Well actually, I would recommend not washing it every day. I used to do it every day and now my hair is coming out.

Good stuff, works for me.

Quote by slorggetti
TRESemme

And this too.

MC name = Bearrorism
Don't cut it.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Wash it and make sure it is conditioned. My hair is at nipple length and is pretty healthy, and i've never had to do anything special. (besides a condition treatment every few months.
Quote by blindfatkid23
never ever ever wash it, also grow a beard and you'll have a sweet rob zombie thing going

YEAH ROB ZOMBIE WOOHOO
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
don't brush it when its wet. and get it trimmed every few months

Ne me quitte pas mon chere.
Quote by slorggetti
TRESemme

This is what I use, the conditioner is superb... but the shampoo is just... not as good.

Quote by flightX
what the gay are you guys talking about?

You're clearly not brutal enough to understand.

Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHq7wKKbwBc

Listen to that and come back, then you'll understand.

Click me, or I'll die.

Quote by brockg1214
Honestly, dont.

Its just a bitch to have and even if it looks cool, if you're already established to have short hair just stick with it.

Also, you will get a ton of shit when it starts gettin long.

Good shit or bad shit?

And I really want to do this. I want long hair to see how I look with it

also, wear hats until its like at your shoulders. when its at that awkward length between short-medium and long, hats come in handy

I hate wearing hats tho

I'd rather just put gel on to keep it on check. Good idea or no?
Quote by o_hai_dere
Good shit or bad shit?

I hate wearing hats tho

Gel normally doesn't mix well with long hair.

I get a lot of crap in my area (heavy military area) for having my long hear, goatie but thats about it. So it would be bad shit. Although people do to me how good my hair looks.
Quote by Maidenfan066
that's very unsanitary

One of my friends hasn't washed his hair (not used shampoo) in over 8 months
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by o_hai_dere
Good shit or bad shit?

I hate wearing hats tho

Mike Patton for the win...?
Quote by rockon004
hence the term "sweaty mosher", seriously, wash it evry other day, and condition. Don't be a grease ball
How long does it take to grow your hair out?
~3.6 billion years of evolutionary progress have led to this post~
Quote by rockon004

That's disgusting.

Ask your hairdresser about washing. We don't know how oily your hair gets, or how thick it is.

And trim it, brush it, and overall take care of it. Even if it's br00talz to have unruly hair, be nice to your head.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Quote by Reds3031
How long does it take to grow your hair out?

I have no clue

Haven't let it grow out long before
Get it trimmed every now and then, and wash it with growth-stimulating products.

I had mine cut (from the mop-top I'm sporting in my profile picture), and it's already growing back longer.
Quote by Firenze
Don't cut it.

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Use the aussie conditioner stuff, trim 1 inch off everytime it seems like it stopped growing, use detangling conditioner (unless you want your hair really curly) wash once a day, if it just gets really poofy wash once every two days.
i never washed my hair, i didnt for 9 months...maybe thats why i got massive natural dreadlocks.
Quote by slickerthnsleek
YOU WIN THE INTERNET.
Quote by dxpaintball8000
long live bucketmark.
Quote by Gargantuan
Well actually, I would recommend not washing it every day. I used to do it every day and now my hair is coming out.

Troo dat.
Washing it everyday can remove oils that are good for your hair. Every second day is fine.
Quote by Firenze
Don't cut it.

Seriously.

What kind of advice are you looking for, dude? Just stop cutting it. It'll grow, trust me.
Don't cut it.
Quote by metacarpi
t3gan? Coming to the UK?

*smooths mair and straightens shirt*

Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
t3gan and Bec > Tegan and Sara.
Quote by Mudmen190
Troo dat.
Washing it everyday can remove oils that are good for your hair. Every second day is fine.

That varies from person to person.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Use conditioner basically every day when its growing otherwise its gonna look like crap when its long, also it is going to go through an awkward stage when its growing but DO NOT CUT IT OFF during that stage or youll regret it later thats what I did.
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Page 1 of 2