Page 1 of 3
yes you are.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
You suck.
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
butthose bagpipes sound awesome.
Quote by MakinLattes
...for snakebites, which I took out a month later, as I needed a job.

i r jeenyus.

You know. You're allowed to put them back in after work.
You're*
Selling a guitar for a better guitar is wise.
Selling a guitar for no reason is stupid.
Selling a guitar for a snakebite is really stupid.
Selling a guitar for a snakebite and then take out said snakebite is ludicrously stupid.
Selling a guitar for a snakebite and then take out said snakebite after a month is ludicrously stupid to an epic point of stupidity.
Fail.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
You are an idiot. Now you have nothing to show for it and you went through a month of pain, increased susceptibility to disease, and looking like an asshole.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
Wow... Snakebites are not worth... much at all, actually, if they're worth anything. Definitely not a guitar. Not even a crappy one.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by jetfuel495
jeez you sold your guitar? id probably sell a lung or kidney first... maybe a nut if i had to...

sigged
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
holy damn!, i wouldnt get snakebites, let alone sell my guitar for them.... just to take them out! how dare you
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
Quote by Survivalism
You know. You're allowed to put them back in after work.

they were two warped after removal to do so....and the holes have HEALED BY THE POWER OF BLACK JESUS!

=( I has no job now. my lower lip is so cold...so very, very cold...
Wait... wtf is a snake bite? The spicy chicken jalepeno snack? Where did you put it for a month?
Snakebites are just an easy way for emo kids to say "Look at me, I'm hardcore! Now I'm just as non-conformist as the other 500 million!"
Quote by necrosis1193
John Entwistle once in a while. I had to try to find him when I saw The Who two years ago.

Quote by sticksause
Congratz you just sold your penis
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
WTF are snakebites?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Instant Mash
Snakebites are just an easy way for emo kids to say "Look at me, I'm hardcore! Now I'm just as non-conformist as the other 500 million!"

I said that as an argument to why Doc Martens are better than Converse (in my town I NEVER seen any Doc Marten boot...except mines) since every single mofo has a pair of them eraser/jeans offspring.
Except with Snakebites replaced by Converse.

Also:
-Converse are made by Nike, which sucks because noone's syndicated in their manufactures. But "vintage(new old stock)" DMs are made by syndicated people in the UK.
-DMs are way better made than Converses.

I <3 My Docs.

...ON topic: T.S., You Suck.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by the-patient
look up my friend, i asked that same question.

Well we didn't get an answer.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I'm planning on selling my guitar for a motorbike, I'm still gonna have one crappy leftover one, but pretty much for my good guitar, I still need to but a good amp to compliment it, which it gonna take a while before I can afford it anyway, and I need my motorbike, so gofigure.
Gear:
-A Guitar
-A Bass Guitar
AND...
-amps for BOTH of them!!

(who cares?)
Quote by Instant Mash

ragging on "emo kids" is just an easy way for douchebags to say, "look at me! I'm the new captain obvious! now i'm just as stereotypical, judgemental, and narrow-minded as the rest of society!"

Quote by elimination1021
Congratz you just sold your penis

I seemed to have found the poon who bought it. I hope you enjoy!
Quote by shadow__666
Well we didn't get an answer.

Typed it into google images, first thing that came up. Try it.
Feed your mind.
So that's what those are? I've wanted those for ages. I guess I fail...although I'd never sell a guitar for one. Maybe something unimportant though, like my old bike, a kidney or my sister.
Quote by Cathbard
*starts the bidding at 1 dollar*
i luf da grammer knotziez

gear: (i wanna fit in)
ibanez tbx150r
phase90
lil big muff pi
weeping demon
esp viper100
boss chorus
other junk
Quote by donkey the wise
Well played Sir sFsKroniK
yay m special
I'll give you...$10 for the kidney...and 50 for your sister. How old?
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
*bids 2 dollars*
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.

harryberg1's phone number :401-787-3317
Quote by DirtyMakik
I said that as an argument to why Doc Martens are better than Converse (in my town I NEVER seen any Doc Marten boot...except mines) since every single mofo has a pair of them eraser/jeans offspring.
Except with Snakebites replaced by Converse.

Also:
-Converse are made by Nike, which sucks because noone's syndicated in their manufactures. But "vintage(new old stock)" DMs are made by syndicated people in the UK.
-DMs are way better made than Converses.

I <3 My Docs.

...ON topic: T.S., You Suck.

yeah, my ex wore docs. I assume you're a club-....nevermind. I will not allow you to seduce me with your overly-priced, 20-hole, hot pink, trite docs. I, myself, opt for shoes developed pre-Nazi regime.

how, exactly, do I suck? the piercings cost more than that particular guitar.

oh, I sold an amp, too.
Quote by Insanitydenied
I'll give you...$10 for the kidney...and 50 for your sister. How old?

8. So unless you're Pedobear (or just a pedo in general) you wouldn't be interested cause she talks to much and b*tches too much to be a good slave.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by MakinLattes
yeah, my ex wore docs. I assume you're a club-....nevermind. I will not allow you to seduce me with your overly-priced, 20-hole, hot pink, trite docs. I, myself, opt for shoes developed pre-Nazi regime.

Moderately priced(had them for 40$...which is cheaper than the Converse in the same store)
8-hole
black

...and I'm a club-what?

and Converse hurt my feet like hell too.

Guitar > Shoes/boots > Flu > Snakebites
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by DirtyMakik
Moderately priced(had them for 40$...which is cheaper than the Converse in the same store)
8-hole
black

...and I'm a club-what?

and Converse hurt my feet like hell too.

Guitar > Shoes/boots > Flu > Snakebites

....I cannot speak of what club persona you may (or may not) be. perhaps the song is too obscure...alas! you must live in quite the cutty area, if you have not seen hordes of peons wearing docs. I would rather don my over-sized clown boots than those monstrosities.

to each his own, they say.

AND YOUR ****ING FACE IS **** ASS, MR. JOSH "HOLIER THAN THOU" SHIELLS!
Quote by MakinLattes
ragging on "emo kids" is just an easy way for douchebags to say, "look at me! I'm the new captain obvious! now i'm just as stereotypical, judgemental, and narrow-minded as the rest of society!"

I can't help it if the rest of society also have half a brain...
Quote by necrosis1193

Quote by sticksause
unless you look like claudio sanchez snakebites just make you look like a tool.

They would make claudio look like one, cept, you know, hes claudio.
I wouldnt ever sell my guitar unless my very survival depended on it, even if I was starving it would be a difficult decision to make
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by MakinLattes
you must live in quite the cutty area, if you have not seen hordes of peons wearing docs.

No, actually I live in Canada
I'm sick of seeing the same shit everywhere when people always try to convince me on how they're unique. "Look! I got pink Converses! I'm so the only person in school to have those! *Someone walks past us with the same shoes*"

DMs can last for about a decade or more and are well-made. All-Stars simply burst open within months(I used to own a pair of those).
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Page 1 of 3