I've never really listened to him before and was wondering where to start?
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
K, 2nd best?
“In my anguish I cried to the LORD, and he answered by setting me free. The LORD is with me; I will not be afraid. What can man do to me?”
just don't listen to any and save yourself the pain.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
crowded streets, but i have to be in the right mood because im british and schmoltzy rock is a bit cringeworthy sometimes. happy happy happy!!!
Quote by pmeg568c
just don't listen to any and save yourself the pain.

Well, there comes a point where I don't want to listen to metal, it only happens for about an hour once a month, but still. Besides, you can learn something from just about every decent artist.
This belongs in the bands forums... I think they have a special Dave Mathews Band thread. Use the searchbar. They can probably help you out a lot better in that thread.