ok guys heres the deal im looking to score some pedals trade pedals and what not i got old effects procesors i dont use that can be traded in to get good cash but i wanna see if anyone has good pedals for trade hit me up for more info and tell me what you got .
I have a digitech tone driver overdrive. interested? I also have a digiverb if you need a reverb.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
hmmm digiverb by digitech? show me some pictures im interested in it i have pedals u dont want but stuff u can sell to make more then enough money back on i have 300$ bass processor GC offered me 215$ for it i can trade u tht and u can seel it and make more then enough back bro
I have a slightly worn CryBaby Wah, only things wrong are a small dent, scratches on the bottom, and no battery cover. still sounds great though
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Quote by ESP_shr3dd3r
hmmm digiverb by digitech? show me some pictures im interested in it i have pedals u dont want but stuff u can sell to make more then enough money back on i have 300$ bass processor GC offered me 215$ for it i can trade u tht and u can seel it and make more then enough back bro

I'll pm you pics soon, and yes it is by Digitech. Instead of trading me the bass processor, just get the $215 for it from GC, then buy the verb if you want it. Some guitar centers are different so if you can get $215 from yours then go ahead and do that, because I may not be able to get the same deal. plus i have too much stuff and don't have time to sell more stuff.
so, after i get you pics, decide whether or not you want it, then we'll talk.
thanks
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
i have a behringer dd100 delay? will take just about anything really.. i dont use it.. works great
The digiverb (not delay) is completely mint and practically new. pic:

I'm thinking $65 shipped, it's $100 new.

I also have a ZW od that I'd part with for $70 shipped.

let me know
SPAM:

im really interested in those 2 pedals bro. tho the ZW is a little high and looks a little used maybe 60 shipped ?

update checked out the processor and it is broke so thats off but im open for trade i got other stuff up to trade sell will and deal too i really need pedals
So would you buy both the digiverb and zw od for $130 shipped to cover paypal and shipping for both pedals? you can pm me with your shipping info as well. Do you use paypal, i prefer it.

thanks
SPAM:

$55 is a little low. It's $100 new and it is worth more than half that. I confident that $65 shipped is fair and the condition is not THAT used, 8/10 shape cosmetically. I've seen them go for more on harmony-central and ebay.
SPAM: