I posted this on the Megadeth forum, and figured some of you might like to see it as well. Just got a trans black WR1 and swapped the hardware over...

"Most people on this forum already knew about the custom aged pickup mod I did a little ways back, but this time around I swapped the chrome hardware over from my recent WR1 purchase... this included, pickup rings (had to grind the one for the trembucker...used a file [PITA :snarl:]), Floyd, locking nut, tuners, allan wrench holder, output jack plate, knobs, all pickup ring and pickup height adjsutment screws, and toggle nut and cap.

Forgot to put the spring cover back on before taking shots :P (will have to see if chrome back plates exist--though I suppose that side isn't seen by others as often).

That is the coolest thing I have seen.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
that looks awesome
Originally Posted by CaptainJack666
i can see why he likes elevators, theyre a truly uplifting experience

Join The NSW FTW Group
PM Lrn2shrd69, Greekmagician or dougie_mate to join.
Thanks for all the compliments thus far. I too had the same reaction when I was even just mocking up the chrome to it to get an idea of what it would look like--immediately felt like I was no longer worthy enough to play the guitar
that's the nicest WR1 i've seen in a while other than the Custom shop WR1 at work.
ESP LTD F-414FM
ESP LTD F-415FM
ESP LTD B5-E
Ibanez SRX355
Ibanez SRA505
Ibanez BTB775PB
SWR 750X
SWR Megoliath 8x10 Cab
I want to play that!
Quote by pmeg568c
oh man, seems as though i totally forgot about anal

My Gear
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Fender Standard Strat
Boss ME-50 Multieffect
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
damn that looks like a weapon or something.

Those kinda body shapes i usually dislike, but that's one amazing looking guitar.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Quote by lithium26
damn that looks like a weapon or something.

Those kinda body shapes i usually dislike, but that's one amazing looking guitar.

Hear the exact same thing about the Warlock I modded for my GF last year...though you've probably seen this pic posted here somewhere before...