I saw on of these here.

It seems like a great price and great features (particularly the ability to switch wattage), and Blackheart has a good reputation. But is it too good to be true? Has anyone had any experience with either the amp or the site (which I'd never heard of until today, but it's affiliated with Amazon so I'm assuming it's not too dodgy?)
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Is that the Aussie price?

It's the same as the USA price.
I'm guessing USA price. I can still afford it anyway (I can convince the parents to get me the head as my present and buy the cab myself).

So is it any good?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Haven't used it, but to be honest, I'm GASin for one. Though I wish it was a single channel 50 watter.
If Goolz says it, that's all I need. GAS time. Now if there was just some way I could play one first...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by shadow__666
Now if there was just some way I could play one first...

I feel the same way
Wow o.o I didn't realize that BH actually made anything with that much power! Looks really interesting, especially with all the power switching options
Then there's this band called Slice The Cake...

Bunch of faggots putting random riffs together and calling it "progressive" deathcore.
Stupid name.
Probably picked "for teh lulz"

Mod in UG's Official Gain Whores
I'm ordering one ASAP before I change my mind again. With that baby, I'll never need anything else. 30w for home practice, 100w for gigs as I achieve my goal pf proving that "it desn't matter how good you are, as long as you play loudly. Very loudly."

Hey, it worked for My Bloody Valentine. And Kevin Shields is one of my heroes.
Quote by Cathbard
OK I'm also gonna be running it through a Bugera cabinet. Anything I need to be warned about for those? I don't want to start another thread.
Quote by Cathbard
make sure the impedance matches

i dont know much about it but i know it could ruin your amp if its wrong

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

What's impedance?
Quote by Cathbard
Well, just as well I didn't order it because after doing a little digging, I found out that not only is that the US price (and buying a cab will eat into my new guitar budget) but Amazon don't ship the head to Australia, and World Music Supply has arse-****ing shipping costs. So I reckon I'll just get an Ashton VP-100 head (tried it, loved it, I don't care what anyone says), get a decent cab with my savings (a Randall RX-412 sounds like a good deal right now) and set about becoming Brisbane's number 1 cause of tinnitus next year. Wall of noise and distortion FTW.
Quote by Cathbard
Oh and Goolz: if you end up getting a Bh100H and you don't like it, I will personally fly to California and take it off your hands for a reasonable price.
Quote by Cathbard
still need to make sure the impedance matches lol

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

I can't believe you're seriously considering this before you've even heard any of it. For all you know, it could be just as overrated as the Palomino series, considering it comes from the same company. Try before you buy.
You didn't read the last two posts, did you? I'm not getting it cause it's too expensive. And like you said, it's not worth turning tricks for an amp that may not be worth it.

I like the Palomion series though. And the Blue Voodoo...that's second on my GAS list behind a Bogner Fish pre-amp.
Quote by Cathbard