The end of the whammy broke off in my Squier Strat. Now I have about 1cm of the whammy sticking out of my guitar and the hole where it screws in is out of shape. How do I get it fixed?
Yeah, a similar brake happend to one of my guitars (stratocaster) and i am also looking to get mine repaired, and have not had this fixed before. What is the price of such a reapir? Thx
could use some pliers to get it out, (grip, unscrew)

then get a new bar..

no idea how the hole where it screws in is out of shape.

not really worth fixing if its expensive, and from my experience, using a trem on a squire leads to instant detuning, so its prob not worth worrying about it
*Enter Sig Here*
Same sort of thing happened to me. The thread got completely messed up. I just replaced the whole thing with a Wilkinson bridge that had a push in bar so the same problem can't happened again.
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Thanks archery.

How does your squier se special sound with AD30VT?I'm sick of my SP-10. I'm gonna get a AD15VT with mine.
You bend the string, hahaha

Damn I'm ****
My Gear:

-Ibanez SZ120

-Ibanez AW40ECE Acoustic

-RMS 80Watt Amp

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
You can make that in a day. Give blowjobs in your school bathroom for 10 bucks.

That's how I paid the downpayment on my car.
Quote by random_B-RAD
Thanks archery.

How does your squier se special sound with AD30VT?I'm sick of my SP-10. I'm gonna get a AD15VT with mine.

****in' awesome! Most of the time, depends on the amp model. The distortion stuff doesn't sound great of course, but that's probably just because the pickups are single coils. There's also a lot of noise sometimes, depends on which was the guitar's facing, but you can just set the pickup selector to neck/middle or bridge/middle and it gets rid of all the noise, and of course there's built in noise reduction, which is great.

If you have the gain set to about half way on the overdrive and distortion models it sounds VERY nice, considering, and the clean models are quite nice too, you just need to mess around with them for a bit the find out what's best for what. Some have more crunch, some have a hint of overdrive etc. I would definately like to get a new guitar with humbuckers soon though so I can see what it's like with more gain.

So yeah, GET IT! You won't regret it. The only major thing I don't like about it is the speaker, it's quite bassy but you'll get over it, you might not even notice it.

Any other questions about it feel free to ask

P.S. This is the guitar I'm looking into atm: http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop/flypage/product_id/37214
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend