Page 1 of 2
I hereby christen this thread to the fond memories of UGer pets that have passed on to kitty/doggy/hamstery/mousy/fishy/snakie/etc. heaven/hell/oblivion. Post pics, obituaries, or other trifles that commemorate the loss and absence of our furry friends.

I will start with my eulogy for Avin, my sweet kitten who died of kitty cancer in July.

----------------------------------------

Avin was a good cat. He died in my arms in Redding, California, 10:37 PM at 24-hour vet. I cried as the vet injected him, in both pain at my loss, and relief that he was freed from his decaying mortal shell. I wish everyday that I could have afforded the treatment, and I can't help but blame myself, even though I've been told curing cancer was beyond me. I feel that if I had done something, anything different, I would be holding him in my arms right now. But enough about his death. Now, I can only remember the good times, when he was still healthy.

Avin was a mere 4 weeks old when I rescued him. An abandoned kitten, alone in the cold, hard streets of San Francisco. He fit into my palm. My other cat, Lark, took the role of mother cat, sparking rumors of an alleged homosexual affair between the two. Lark, thankfully, continues to live, but, being a cat and not in my custody, he will never comprehend the magnitude of Avin's loss. So, with the aid of Lark, I raised Avin. I doted on him and Lark. I trained them. He brought me mice. I fed him top-of-the-line dry food. We loved and needed each other to survive.

After almost nine years of separation, I was finally reunited with Avin late May of this year. I was overcome with joy. He had not forgotten a thing. I must admit I was shocked by how much he had grown. My miniature panther took to his new home like a long forgotten king returning to his throne. I couldn't have been happier. Little did I know that renegade cells were already corroding his liver, and that six weeks later, he would be dead.

I will always keep you in my heart, my black knight. I dedicate this song to you: "I Nominate My Kitten For King of the Dead".

Thank you, Avin, for the years of happiness. I'll never forget you.

---------------------------------

Again, this thread is for everyone who has lost a pet close to them. Unfortunately, the only pics I have available of Avin are of his euthanasia, so I myself won't be posting any until I can locate some of him while he was healthy. As such, post-mortem pics should be considered to be in bad taste. So, knock yourselves out.
Gonzo the pitbull, my first dog and my best bud, put to sleep because you were too much of an in-your-face individualist for this world.

^Roughly what he looked like as a pup, only white and brown.

I love you, and I'll see you when I get there homie.
Last edited by blackflag49 at Nov 16, 2008,
both my dogs died in the past 2 months.

and i ran over my cat yesterday morning

brutal...running over your own cat.

my dog died after some idiot lost control of his car around a corner and almost hit my mum aswell...cunt.

my cat is still living happily although not with me...i moved and cuz he didnt want to leave i asked if the new people who lived in my old house could take care of him.
yo.

I BELIEVE
My cat coco died a few months ago. She was so friendly, but she died in my arms. When i put the earth over her to bury her it was one of the things ill always remember.
my cat got mauled by two dogs in my front yard, i was like 12 or something, had had him since i was born
My goldfish died after 7 years of living, which is probably 8 times longer then most goldfish live.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.
My dog Brian was killed by a drunk driver. I wanted to kill the c**t.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
My, what an upsetting thread. I'm sorry, everyone. I'm sure they're all happy wherever they are.

R.I.P to my fish Rainbow, who went crazy and killed herself after being tortured. And no, I'm not joking.
XIAOXI
Am I the only one that lol'ed at the 'My other cat, Lark, took the role of mother cat, sparking rumors of an alleged homosexual affair between the two.' part?
Quote by blackflag49
Gonzo the pitbull, my first dog and my best bud, put to sleep because you were too much of an in-your-face individualist for this world.

^Roughly what he looked like as a pup, only white and brown.

I love you, and I'll see you when I get there homie.

That creature is white and brown..
I had two turtles which sorta disappeared due to the stupidity of my dad, who left them outside.

R.I.P
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
R.I.P my goldfish whose death i may have had some part in and my hamster who topped himself.
Sig space available, give me some praise
A lost a LOT of fish
Quote by icaneatcatfood
On second thought, **** tuning forks. You best be carrying around a grand piano that was tuned by an Italian
Quote by LordPino

Looks more like black and white to me.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by LordPino

Hm, that seemed black to me. Well then lighter brown.
Harry -

You were so fat, your kidneys gave out.

Sometimes when you sat down, we would see how many magazines we could balance on your head.

You were a giant beagle, but you were fucking awesome.

Even if you couldn't stand walking...anywhere...
...but you were too heavy to carry.

- Josh
To my school of neon tetras: I'm sorry Bonnie cranked the temperature up on you. You were all so cute and docile.

To my feeder fish Lister and Rimmer: even though you were initially used for an ichthyological psychology report, I loved you dearly. You were worth more than your combined 16 cents.
I feel sorry for everyone's losses. I only lost one pet, my fish. One sad morning in July, Jimmy Page lodged his head into the gravel, as he would always do when he slept. Apparently, he got stuck and died of starvation.

Then my brother made the cruel joke, saying that I should have named him Kurt Cobain, since he killed himself.

RIP Fishy.
My old neighbors cat ate my ****ing rabbit =(
I want to go as far to the edge without going over. Out on the edge, you can see all kinds of different things.
RIP Smudge

RIP Hyper

RIP Jesus

Why do hamsters never live long enough?
"Loathe metaphors. Pander to undereducated masses. Get doctorate, have a real conversation" Mordin Solus
Quote by gts86

and i ran over my cat yesterday morning

That is one of my biggest fears!
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
Boots my dog, I miss you so.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝

That was Frank, my fuzzy friend and piggy pal. He was always pleased to see anyone(unless you smelled of smoke, then he'd run away and hide), especially if you had food. He especially liked strawberries, but he was very picky, and would only eat Scottish strawberries.
RIP Vena, you old, shitting, puking, nasty, loveable cat.

God I miss her, I wanna clean up her shit and/or puke one more time just to properly say goodbye.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.
I think I'll do a short one for each of mine that have passed away:

R.I.P. Sharky the goldfish
R.I.P. George the goldfish
R.I.P. Bubbles the Guinnea Pig
R.I.P. Matilda the Guinnea Pig
R.I.P. Kurt the goldfish
R.I.P. Courtney the goldfish
R.I.P. Rosie the West Highland White Terrier, I love you!
R.I.P. Calypso the Gecko, I miss you.

Sounds like I used to run a farm.
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Will always remember Mutley, my stupid, fat dog. He's waiting for me on the lesbian cloud in heaven, so we'll totally hang out again then.

Hopefully there are no storms on the cloud, cos he used to get scared, close himself in a room and go batshit insane. Quivering, destroying cupboards, eating bulbs..

That dog was a headcase
My name is Marc! Silly username.
RIP Gavin.

RIP Dipshit

RIP Dumb fuck and

RIP Montgomery
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Fred, my old dog I loved him, even though when he got old he couldn't control his bladder, then he'd shake and flick pee, then it went in my cake one time

RIP Fred
Zach the Boxer. I got this dog when I was two, and he passed away 10 years later. He was a very strong muscular Fawn boxer, and had markings similar to this:

It's been so long since we lost him, but he'll always hold a big spot of my heart.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
RIP Ossie. Of all the cats I could have had, you were one of them.

You kept my feet warm when I slept

RIP Jessie. I miss your warm welcomes whenever I come home. It's strange looking down when I'm eating, and not seeing you there.
Digger, the shaggy labradoodle. Mongrel by nature. You will be missed brotha.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

first i would like to offer my condolences to the bereaved. i know how hard it is to lose something you love.

i am not trying to be an ahole or anything but how can i feel sorry for something that is dying when it never learned to fear death in the first place?
my point is a dog doesnt dwell on his impending death everyday. why should i feel sorry for him?

again im sorry if this offends anyone and if i have please just ignore this.
If you do something right, no one will know you've done anything at all

Proud to be called Best Friends with Pastafarian96
Quote by Harvey Swick
first i would like to offer my condolences to the bereaved. i know how hard it is to lose something you love.

i am not trying to be an ahole or anything but how can i feel sorry for something that is dying when it never learned to fear death in the first place?
my point is a dog doesnt dwell on his impending death everyday. why should i feel sorry for him?

again im sorry if this offends anyone and if i have please just ignore this.

if that's a good enough reason for you not to then that's all that matters.

and way to gravedig the thread...****ing bots made me feel sad at the premature loss of my dog 7 years ago...RIP Chucky.
yo.

I BELIEVE
Page 1 of 2