Im searching for a program that can slow down songs (without changing the pitch) and also can repeat certain sections out from a song. I searched the forum but i only found people saying audacity and i have problem with audacity on my computer so i want to find another program.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
guitar pro/power tab

Unfortunatly there are not tabs available for those songs i want to slow down (and thats why i want to slow them down so i can tab them out easier).
I think audacity can do that. It's free, just google it.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I have problem with audacity, it makes all the sound on the computer "buzzy" when i start the program and i have too reboot for it too be fixed each time.
Quote by wideheim
I have problem with audacity, it makes all the sound on the computer "buzzy" when i start the program and i have too reboot for it too be fixed each time.

try installing ASIO4ALL and using those drivers with audacity.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Quote by Unforgotten
doesnt the amazing slow downer work ? for that kind of stuff?

http://www.ronimusic.com/

That's a fantastic name.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Unforgotten
doesnt the amazing slow downer work ? for that kind of stuff?

http://www.ronimusic.com/

Thats what im using now but i dont think its possible to split the song up in sections (at least i have not found that option) otherwise i think it is a great program.

Quote by Kid_Thorazine
try installing ASIO4ALL and using those drivers with audacity.

Will try that, thanks.

Edit: It worked perfect now after i installed asio4all. Thanks alot!
Last edited by wideheim at Nov 16, 2008,