ok i've narrowed my choice down to
Ibanez rg350ex
and
Jackson wrxt(warrior-duncan detonators-not emg-s)

so i play lots of stuff red hot chili peppers, system of a down, rammstein, guns'n'roses,led zeppelin, so, everything
dont reccomend me another guitar, just help me out with these two
so i ask you, pros and cons of these guitars,
i know a lot will say try them both, but i want an opinion of somebody who has had these guitars a long time
thx in advance...
MY GEAR:
Digitech RP250
Stagg Acoustic
Ibanez RGA32 (EMG 81/85)
amp doesn't matter :P
I would damn sure get the Jackson.

BUT!

In your situation, the Ibanez. No doubt. Jackson's are in no way, shape or form set up for classic rock, RHCP, etc. And actually, neither are Ibanez. But they are MORE suited to your goal. If I were you, I'd go with a gibson or a fender.
My Rig:
Schecter 006 Diamond Series (Discontinued) Flat Black
Jackson JS30RR Metallic Blue
Line 6 Spider II 210
Boss TU-2
Sennheiser E835-S

Current Top 3:
Between the Buried and Me (Always)
The Faceless
Murder By Death
no, you really need to try them.

someone who's had them a long time could still like the feel better than you will.

so it's your opinion, not anyone elses, that counts..
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Oh. And as for experience, I've played both and owned an Ibanez and still own a Jackson. The Warrior is.. awesome looking, but fairly cheaply made (I own the JS30RR, and that, sir, was not a good choice. I made it when I was a fairly young player and regret it everyday). There aren't a hell of a lot of differences between the two jacksons.

The Ibanez is... again... not really favoring your type of music. If you're dead-set, though, on buying one of these guitars, go with the Ibanez.
My Rig:
Schecter 006 Diamond Series (Discontinued) Flat Black
Jackson JS30RR Metallic Blue
Line 6 Spider II 210
Boss TU-2
Sennheiser E835-S

Current Top 3:
Between the Buried and Me (Always)
The Faceless
Murder By Death
u should change ur amp first... most of ur tone comes from the amp not the guitar...
Guitars
Fender American Standard Strat 2008
Burny late 1980's Super Grade RLG-70 Les Paul
Sterling by Musicman JP50
Fender Classic Series 60's tele
Yamaha FS720S
Amp
Roland Microcube
Fender Blues Junior III Humholdt
I would also say get a new amp. But if you want a new guitar, I can say that those two guitars aren't exactly suited for you, although if you wanted to try you probably could wring something outta them.

Have a look at a Fender MIM Strat or an Epiphone Les Paul.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by Nesha Strah
ok i've narrowed my choice down to
Ibanez rg350ex
and
Jackson wrxt(warrior-duncan detonators-not emg-s)

so i play lots of stuff red hot chili peppers, system of a down, rammstein, guns'n'roses,led zeppelin, so, everything
dont reccomend me another guitar, just help me out with these two
so i ask you, pros and cons of these guitars,
i know a lot will say try them both, but i want an opinion of somebody who has had these guitars a long time
thx in advance...

I'd buy a proper amp - a new guitar isn't going to sound any better through that POS Frontman.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
i am buying a new amp, AND I ALSO WANT TO BUY A NEW GUITAR, i can't afford epi lp or mim strat, these two are the same price in my country, and after seeing the reviews my favourite is ibanez.
MY GEAR:
Digitech RP250
Stagg Acoustic
Ibanez RGA32 (EMG 81/85)
amp doesn't matter :P