Is it normal to feel completely shit when you find out about your girlfriends past in regards to their sex life ?

please no spam, im just wondering if anyone else feels kinda uncomfortable/angry/annoyed/pissed off/rapist(i had to be a pit monkey) when they find out this kinda shit?
It depends on the person. It has bothered me and it has not bothered me, and I don't know the reasons.
You're*
Luckily my girl has no prior work experience.

And I think it is completely normal to be upset. I know I would definitely be.
And if she talks about it a lot, just so you know, that's not a good sign.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
you just made this thread to upset me for not having a girlfriend and not getting laid at all, did you?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
ya i always do...and as you get older (im 18) there's more and more of a history to get be bothered by with each one.
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
yea i did feel pissed off. twice actually but yea as its been said it is normal to feel that way
as long as she's clean and faithful, it wouldn't bother me, because she might have been a different person back then, and people change through experience which makes us who we are which is why people fall in love with each other.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
well when you get older most women your gunna meet would have done, im guessing, plenty of sexual activities so youd better get used to it
Quote by DirtyMakik
Pointless threads like those make me cry my bloody cum out.
I don't think it is that big of a deal. It is not an act of betrayal and they are their own person, perfectly allowed to do what they please, before they enter a relationship.

Why hold the past against someone?
There may be times when it is impossible to prevent injustice, but there should never be a time when we fail to protest it.

Take a trip down the Scenic River

Call me Charlie.
Quote by blynd_snyper
You're asking the pit a question about girlfriends? Haha, good luck with that.

Take it to the relationship thread.

Yeah, do this.

But to answer your question really quick: yes it's normal.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Yeah,
this girl the other day i've been talkign to was like
"oh yeah i'm ace at handjobs and blowjobs"
i was like
thats cool but
Quote by metal Lover
The thought of you humping her limp body is hilarious.

Quote by Tezza_Larks
Yeah,
this girl the other day i've been talkign to was like
"oh yeah i'm ace at handjobs and blowjobs"
i was like
thats cool but

you should have asked her to prove it
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Chasing Amy anyone?

yeah it sucks fo'sure
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by MakinLattes
my advice: don't ask, don't tell. it just causes unnecessary drama.

Yeah but if for whatever reason it comes later, the other kind of gets mad for you not being "truthful"...

Thats why I say lay it on the table before you get started. If you do it before talk of getting together is involved, you can sort of pull that "but I'm not yours" card.

And then if you don't like the slut, leave her. If she doesn't like the manwhore you are, she can take a walk.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Last edited by x_thurston_x at Nov 16, 2008,
Unless you exclusively date virgins (which I can't imagine would be much fun), your significant other is going to have a sexual past. There is no reason for you ever having to know his/her past in detail. So don't ask and don't tell.
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
Mmm i was sad and angry, not angry about her but other things...I cannot say But nah it's normal TS.
Wow, there's a lot of immature guys in here. There's no way you can
A) control what she has or hasn't done
or
B) change what she did

So why get all worked up and worried about it? I probably didn't even know her when she did whatever with the previous guys, and the fact that she's choosing to continue letting me see her naked instead of any of those others is all that I need to know.

If you want a virgin, go to a high school or church camp or something. Otherwise grow up and learn to deal like an adult.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
Quote by civildp1
or
B) change what she did

So why get all worked up and worried about it? I probably didn't even know her when she did whatever with the previous guys, and the fact that she's choosing to continue letting me see her naked instead of any of those others is all that I need to know.

Whoops i should clean up my post, i ment that i was sad and angry at what happened, not the fact that she did it, it was the way the guys treated her but i don't mind that she did do it, all i care is she wants
Quote by x_thurston_x
Yeah but if for whatever reason it comes later, the other kind of gets mad for you not being "truthful"...

Thats why I say lay it on the table before you get started. If you do it before talk of getting together is involved, you can sort of pull that "but I'm not yours" card.

And then if you don't like the slut, leave her. If she doesn't like the man***** you are, she can take a walk.

"laying it on the table" led to horrible discoveries for me, like learning that one of my ex's was a male stripper in a gay bar, one of them was a male prostitute, and one seduced a gay guy, then claimed it was rape.

then there are pictures of their ex-girlfriends...most of which were dogs that I would fuck with someone else's dick. I can't even cope with knowing my best friend has had more than one girlfriend that I know of...

then again, imagining my conception has proven to be very traumatic as well..
Quote by civildp1
or
B) change what she did

If you want a virgin, go to a high school or church camp or something. Otherwise grow up and learn to deal like an adult.

How is being immature to feel uncomfortable about your girlfriend going on about her past sex life?

I can't stand a loose vagina. I'm sorry. I'm probably one of the last few people on the planet that think love and sex go hand in hand. I think it's much more amazing to love the person you have it with.

She doesn't have to be a virgin. I'm just saying maybe she should have some discretion, and maybe, just maybe, she shouldn't brag, contemplate, or continue to bring up her past misadventures.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Yeah dude.

I found out last fridayshe was not a virgin and I felt like a schlemeal.
Quote by x_thurston_x
How is being immature to feel uncomfortable about your girlfriend going on about her past sex life?

I can't stand a loose vagina. I'm sorry. I'm probably one of the last few people on the planet that think love and sex go hand in hand. I think it's much more amazing to love the person you have it with.

She doesn't have to be a virgin. I'm just saying maybe she should have some discretion, and maybe, just maybe, she shouldn't brag, contemplate, or continue to bring up her past misadventures.

Not wanting a girlfriend who was/is a slut is different than being freaked out by her having had sex with anyone before you. And the TS didn't ask about her consistently bringing up past relations. He asked about just finding out in general.

this

Quote by EvilMonkeySG3
ya i always do...and as you get older (im 18) there's more and more of a history to get be bothered by with each one.

Quote by i am iron man
Your obviously jealous
There's been another boat in her docks
Know matter what she tells you, even though that boat set sail, she still enjoyed it more than you. Gutting.

is immature.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
I know what you mean buddy, it's completely normal to this to make you feel a bit unhappy. I have experienced this, it guess it stems from the feeling of perhaps inferiority. I'm not saying you are but there's always doubts in most peoples minds. However I found once you've developed a sexual past of your own, you tend not to care as much.

Think of it as a positive thing, it's always played in my mind however in tern this makes me want to be the best she'd ever have and please her in the ways i can.

As long as she is faithful and loving to you and not some sort of ***** then you'll be fine.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!