fix it YO
Shredder Guitar wrote:

what the hell "even my chains...."

yeah, we dont wanna hear about your sexual devices, or anything of that matter.
Quote by Miss G
Fixing one is fun, fixing four is just annoying.

Is slave labour an option?
Ouch. Did it destroy all the all the basses in your signature? ****.

Originally Posted by Draekon

A song im very good at is Raining Blood!
"RAINING BLOOD! from a lacerated sky! Bleed is Horror! I bleed destruction, and now i shall REIGN IN BLOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Is that what he says?
Quote by Martin259
Ouch. Did it destroy all the all the basses in your signature? ****.

I didn't notice that before, your stuff is nice, hope you can fix it all.
Oh well, your rich enough to get them all set up. At least, judging by the amount of stuff you have.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Quote by fleajr_1412
Oh well, your rich enough to get them all set up. At least, judging by the amount of stuff you have.

+1

I'd love to own those basses! Instead, I just have my Jazz bass. But I do love her.

Gear:
Fender Standard Jazz Bass
Artec Matrix Pedal Tuner
BBE Optostomp
Boss GEB 7
EHX NYC Big Muff
Ashdown MAG C410T-300
Torque T100BX
GAS-ing for:
Boss SYB5
Behringer Intelligate IG9
TS. you probably should keep the ones you are not useing downtuned/untensioned half way to prevent these kinds of things. Do you REALLY need 4 basses?
Quote by Explicit Rabbit
So get a New One!

this.

then send the old ones to me.

just do it. not hard. it'll be good practice.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by Miss G
the weather has whacked out the action on all four of my basses

well i brought in my four string because the action was ****ed but what happened was ive been down tuning that bass alot and the bridge got pulled up and striped the wood so the teck tried to glue it back down but that dident work so they had to use wood filler and they re drill the holes but then when i was going to go pick it up it went back to what happened in the first place....**** U WEATHER **** YOU.....
GEAR

ESP LTD F-155 DX BASS
Epiphone Thunderbird bass
Samic cr1 bt bass

Dunlop bass crybaby
Ibanez PD7 Bass Overdrive Pedal
Boss bass chorus
Zoom 607 multy effects pedal

Ashdown 180 watt bass amp
Mega 30 watt

METAL UP 'UR ASSS
I sold my soul to Warwick long ago... steel-reinforced, all-wenge necks! I think they need readjustment every 50-75 years or so. Such a pain in the ass....
"Comedy's a dead art form. Now tragedy, that's funny." -Bender Bending Rodriguez
Last edited by mountaindew88 at Nov 16, 2008,
Yeah, my graphite laden Jazz neck is somewhat similar in that respect. But I do notice my '51 P crawling around a bit - but with it's two-saddle bridge it's kinda a crap shoot anyway, for shame.

Quote by bt99
well i brought in my four string because the action was ****ed but what happened was ive been down tuning that bass alot and the bridge got pulled up and striped the wood so the teck tried to glue it back down but that dident work so they had to use wood filler and they re drill the holes but then when i was going to go pick it up it went back to what happened in the first place....**** U WEATHER **** YOU.....
Was this on your T-Bird?
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Last edited by thefitz at Nov 16, 2008,
I haven't even noticed because I've been playing guitar for the last couple weeks, I picked up my Geddy today which had perfect action and now the strings are like a centimeter off the fretboard.

Do you guys have any suggestions besides maybe downtuning a couple? Would a humidifier help? I have my stand in a corner next to two walls that both face the outside (basement) should I move it or would that make much of a difference?
I think you just need to reset it. Once the seasons change, the air changes, but they'll basically stay the same until the weather gets nicer.
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
Quote by Pizza The Hut
TS. you probably should keep the ones you are not useing downtuned/untensioned half way to prevent these kinds of things. Do you REALLY need 4 basses?

Does my girlfriend really need 27 pairs of shoes? No. But she wants them.
Same principle applies
i.play
||
supported.by
||

"...If you think you're alive, you're better off dead"
Im always worried that now i have more than one bass ill neglect the other one and something bad will happen like ill forget how to play.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
Poetic justice In my oppinion. all I've got is a dodjy Precicion copy.
i hated having loads of basses. i would always play one mainly, and the others just sat there most of the time. then when i would play one of them, it would be like playing a new bass all over again and it would take time to get used to it again. now i have one main bass and one backup, i have become one with my bass.

I keep going sharp in this weather.