Page 1 of 2
Apparently she's in Dean guitars top 50 shredders

http://uk.youtube.com/user/Jacqueline92

I think her shreding's good, but when it comes to more melodic stuff it isn't as good, like on the Stairway vid.

What do you think?

EDIT: Bit annoying having another person cash in on the fact that they're only 15 like Mattrach. I mean, I bet there are tons of people their age who are just as good.
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

I have the BEST Jizz Face on UG!

My YouTube Channel (slowmotion stuff!): www.youtube.com/wannabeguitarlegend
Quote by archerygenious

I think her shreding's good, but when it comes to more melodic stuff it isn't as good, like on the Stairway vid.

What do you think?

Biggest mistake is in the first sentence.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Average.

Female guitarists aren't famous for a reason.

Who knows why...but they're simply never as good.
ahh i saw this video while ago, i think she's pretty bad to be honest, she needs to sit down and re look over all her playing.
dunno why the fack she has so many views, maybe being a chick and all, as they get worshipped on youtube.
Quote by archerygenious

What do you think?

EDIT: Bit annoying having another person cash in on the fact that they're only 15 like Mattrach. I mean, I bet there are tons of people their age who are just as good.

i've just been looking at the same thing.

i think she's terrible tbh..
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Just had a look at the guy whos at the bottom on the Top shredders list and I think he's way better. He's got way more feeling in it, and does everything accurately, and it isn't just a whole video of some retard shredding nonstop, there's some slow stuff in there too.
Way better

EDIT: When I say slow, I mean slow compared t the rest!
Hi! I'm Andrew, and when I have a bubble in my throat I sound like Alan Rickman!

She misses out like every other note when doing her "fast" bits. In addition, notice how shes restricting herself to one string on certain fast part, making it look more impressive. Stupid Bitch
She can't even use her pinky when she does her scales and her tapping was extremely basic stuff tbh. Just mindless fast shit. Also looks like her guitar is about 3 times too big for her.

edit: Could someone link me to the top shredders list?
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
I thought that was awful. She stumbled so many times on the stairway solo. And she is one of those annoying people who describes herself as "a rock guitarist who wants to play, and inspire others". In my opinion that's the highest form of tool.
CuSO4

"I don't have an instrument, I don't have a great voice, I just have some nice clothes maybe." paul rutherford
Quote by Gregoric
She can't even use her pinky when she does her scales and her tapping was extremely basic stuff tbh. Just mindless fast shit. Also looks like her guitar is about 3 times too big for her.

edit: Could someone link me to the top shredders list?

http://deanguitars.com/shredder/

she can't really do either...or anything for that matter. the shredding is sloppy and misplaced, the bends are way off, and overall it feels very uninspired and dissociated to the music.

This guy said it perfectly..not sure who it was, but it was on her Zepp "Tribute" Video.

Yeah, despite the fact that it sounds like shit, I don't like it.

EDIT: And she looks as bad as her "music" sounds.
Check out my music, if you please.
There's been better and worse. Plus, what Josh said.
"We were one among the fence"
Quote by diofan88
You have no idea how many mornings my dad has woken up to me in my underroos rocking out in the morning...on a mission...A MISSION TO ROOOOCCCCKKKKK!!!!!
Quote by Hereiwas
I thought that was awful. She stumbled so many times on the stairway solo. And she is one of those annoying people who describes herself as "a rock guitarist who wants to play, and inspire others". In my opinion that's the highest form of tool.

I hate her profile, she's got a whole ****ing self interview thing. It's aweful.

"what's your favourite food?
I LOVE chips: ^-^"

She can play a lot faster than I can.

But I can bend properly.

Her playing just comes across as sloppy and noisy. Still not bad for... being a girl. *runs*
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Renka
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jM8V0vQnKE&feature=channel

I think she's pretty good to be honest.
Some mistakes and sour notes, but overall pretty great. *shrugs*

I thought there was a long debate that resulted in the conclusion that she was a guy?

Quote by archerygenious
I thought there was a long debate that resulted in the conclusion that she was a guy?

Haven't heard anyting, but then, I haven't searched for anything.
Quote by Guitarlord44

Yeah, that's good.

That As I Am solo on her profile was terrible.
Quote by dubstar92
Sparks92 is made of win

Member #26 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.
PM stepco12345 to join!

Last edited by Sparks92 : Tomorrow at 13:37 AM.
That was terrible IMO.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Quote by schecter ftw
Theres a young female guitarist on Youtube by the name of Yasi, shes pretty good, I'll get teh link....

EDIT: Here

http://www.youtube.com/user/yasi13

Yeah, there was a whole thread about her too a while back. I think the conclusion was that everyone was sick of her being worshiped by horny 12 year olds on youtube

She's terrible. :\

And I know this doesn't matter, musically, but she looks like a 12 year old kid who's just trying out someone's guitar, and not really displaying any interest. She should be more professional.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
It's that kind of playing that makes people hate shred.

I do like MattRach, though. Regardless of age, he's pretty darn good. And I don't know any 15 year olds who can play the way he can.
Quote by dannyboy1992
http://deanguitars.com/shredder/viewProfile.php?id=1554

i thought this guy was good

plays better than me with only one hand

Now, taht guy is good, even without considering his disability. He has a much more musical phrasing. I wonder how he does those pinch harmonics, though
Last edited by sashki at Nov 16, 2008,
that was horrible
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
No feeling whatsoever.

She only allows comments that say "OMG, ur so hawt, ur gewd!"

She keeps randomly smirking when she plays.

She's overrated and over advertised. ****, guitar companies will sponsor anyone these days.
I ain't racist, but fuck black people! - Michael Richards

Nigga please - Al Sharpton

Nigga please - Me
ugh... shes only on there because her being a girl automatically "increase" her playing skills by 200x
OMG one of my threads got revived!!!

Yeah, I can't believe Dean sponsor her

Also I saw that interview they did with her at that dean players event and the guy who seemed to think she was a goddess seemed like a bit of an ass and her reply when asked why she chose a Dime signature was "They're just really awesome" or something like that, I saw it ages ago, but still:

Page 1 of 2