Nice riffing first of all. Seriously. Your tone is pretty good at some parts, I dunno why at others it comes across as a little brittle. What amps did you use? The clean interlude is pretty cool, but maybe it comes a little too early? The soloing in that part is very cool but a tad too quiet. The guitar playing is very good all over. The mixing isn't perfect but it does the job and works. I do have a problem hearing the bass in a lot of it however, maybe you could raise it up in the future.

Good job though, you guys should be proud.
Thanks man. I'm trying to remember what amps we used. I know we used a Marshall stack and another one (we did this in like june or so so my memory isn't so sharp on this hehe). Yeh, I was hoping that even though me mix may not be perfect that it would still be a fair portrayal of the song.

Cool, thanks for the crit.
Sounds pretty good. Nice gitar tone, especially on the rythym part. A very good quality recording too.

And you guys are from Johannesburg, have you ever heard of a band from around there called Chromuim. They're kick-ass.
Slipknot Fan.

Thanks, but I'm not God. If I were God, 3/4 of you would be girls, and the rest would be pizza and beer. –Axl Rose
Loved the Middle Eastern feel to the second riff. The vocals were pretty damn brutal too =D. There's a ton of cool riffs in this song. I love the chugging that starts at 2:00. The clean part at 2:45 sounds somewhat jazzy, very pleasing to the ear and then it erupts into some sweet soloing. I have nothing to complain about except for maybe the length of the song, but I'm really picky about that =p, probably doesnt matter to anyone else. Check out my song please? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1001046
Thanks for the input guys; silvadolla I'll crit yours in your thread.

Quote by shadowkid33
And you guys are from Johannesburg, have you ever heard of a band from around there called Chromuim. They're kick-ass.

Yeh man, we actually recorded with the one guy from Chromium
I am enjoying this! What kind of mic was used for the vocals?

The guitars are pretty sick in general. I love the clean sound.