but I figured I should share this with somebody.

Anyway two nights ago a friend of mine went missing causing much worry to his friends and family. As most people were planning a search and deciding whether to print posters or not, the news came through that police divers found my friend James dead in the liffey ( Dublin, Ireland). I guess why I'm telling the pit this is that I can't believe that somebody I know is actually dead, long before their time ( He was barely 18). I'm quite shaken and still haven't quite gotten to grips with it...And I wanted to know has anybody else gone through this experience of immense disbelief only for your worst fears to come true? At the moment we aren't sure if he has been murdered or whether he simply tripped and fell.

Anyway, has the pit any common stories to tell?
It might help airing them as I feel a little better having told this to everyone...

Andrew
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
Wow?!
And why?

How do you feel?
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Wow, sorry to hear that

18 is to young to an age to die at
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I'm sorry to hear that. Be strong.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by coryklok
I've been there. 3 of my family members died within 2 years. I feel your pain, man.

Cheers man, I don't know if you felt the way I did in that you couldnt believe it would happen to somebody you actually know. I'm sorry for your family man you definitely had it worse than I.
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
last year my best friend died cause he got hit by a car
was very sad for a while
i was only 13
Quote by original_idiot
Jew Trouble

Quote by guitarmang93
Nah i love the feeling of poo coming out. Its like being reverse ass ****ed.

Quote by jemocam
Lets teach them the meaning of CROTCH VIOLENCE!!!

GO GNOME OR GO HOME!

Join My Group!

Free The Pear!

Band's Myspace
Quote by I-Shot-Jr
but I figured I should share this with somebody.

Anyway two nights ago a friend of mine went missing causing much worry to his friends and family. As most people were planning a search and deciding whether to print posters or not, the news came through that police divers found my friend James dead in the liffey ( Dublin, Ireland). I guess why I'm telling the pit this is that I can't believe that somebody I know is actually dead, long before their time ( He was barely 18). I'm quite shaken and still haven't quite gotten to grips with it...And I wanted to know has anybody else gone through this experience of immense disbelief only for your worst fears to come true? At the moment we aren't sure if he has been murdered or whether he simply tripped and fell.

Anyway, has the pit any common stories to tell?
It might help airing them as I feel a little better having told this to everyone...

Andrew

LOL

Quote by skullguitarist
last year my best friend died cause he got hit by a car
was very sad for a while
i was only 13

LMFAO !!
i lost a friend too.
he just collaspe and passed away otw to the hospital
& i'm sorry to hear about your friend's death):
Quote by SynySter SlaSh
LOL

LMFAO !!

You. Are not funny.

TS, very sorry to hear this. Remember all the times you've shared and let your friend live on in you and the people he's known. My condolences.
Quote by jetfuel495
that is one goddamn shiny mother****ing toaster you have there
Quote by Dog--
It seems the top of those waffles are burnt.
Quote by imdeth
The toast has little red arrows growing from it. Nobody wants that.

SHUDDUP AND EAT YER TOAST
Reported Sir Jerkwater (SynySter SlaSh).

TS, I feel your pain as well. Deaths never cease to be unbelievable, which makes them all the more hard to take.
Sorry to hear that man. I lost my mom a couple of years back so I can imagine how you feel. The feeling of disbelief stuck with me for quite some time. I used to wake up in the morning and wonder if she's alive or not.

Sooner or later though, you'll just accept what has happened and you'll move on without even thinking of it.
Quote by SynySter SlaSh
LOL

LMFAO !!

Shut the fuck up

Your not and never will be funny
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
Quote by SynySter SlaSh
LOL

LMFAO !!

Did anyone else pull a slightly confused face towards their monitor upon reading this?
RIP James.
Quote by SmashandBurn
Teacher: "There will be a test tomorrow no exceptions."

Student: "What about complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"

Teacher: "You'll just have to write with your other hand."

Quote by imdeth
Lesbian Link ladies. Oh yes.
My old football coach committed suicide last year. I was devastated. But it helped to focus on the points that i wouldn't miss rather the points I would, not sure if this'll help you.
hello
I lost a little cousin when I was 13. He was only a couple of months old. Of course it affected me greatly since I saw him almost every week. Every now and then I wonder what he'd be like if he had a chance.
It is a really strange feeling when someone your own age that you were close to dies.
A friend of mine commit suicide when he was 17, I still forget that he did sometimes, kinda expect to just bump into him around, its been 3 years.
~Domino?

This life's too good to last
and I'm too young to care.

Musics
Follow me on Twitter, I'm cool.
My best friend's dad committed suicide, and I was there when they found out. Its the worst feeling, but you just have to give it time, focus on the things he would have wanted for you.

Use this to your advantage. If there is something in your life you don't like, change it, in honor of him or something.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by dandadog
Did anyone else pull a slightly confused face towards their monitor upon reading this?

I actually laughed.
R.I.P TS's Freind James.

and to SynySter SlaSh...i hope YOU go missing.
| Call me Matt. | | I like music. |
Quote by Life Is Brutal
Sorry to hear that man.
If you need any help, Ill always be there with a box full of tissues. Seriously. I will.

We're past the whole circle jerk stage on UG now....
Man, I definitely know your pain, I've explained it elsewhere on the forum and I'd rather not go through it again.

But I came very close to losing my little brother, when he was five, he was hit by a van, it completely crushed his shoulder and was milimetres from his head when the driver stopped to check if he'd hit anything.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Once again people, ive read through everyone's responses and am hugely greatful for all of them, (except for one or two but hey its UG im sure they'll grow out of it when they turn 15) Reading your stories reminds me that im certainly not alone and in some cases even in a better place then you were put in. Once again you guys thanks!
BROCCOLIS
I ated them all.
i know how you feel, i lost a friend in a car wreck(he was 16) and another friend to meningitis(she was 15) in the same year...be strong, you'll start feeling better with time
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
Life is quite a bitch when you know it isn't going to last.. for forever. It's a wierd and sad thought, and for some reason, some sick bastards are relieved by the fact they will die one day or even try to make that day come sooner. Death is bad enough, but suicide is even worse, both of which I've seen.

Anyway, I just wanted to get that out there, and you are not alone my friend. Maybe one day you'll see you friend again, there's always hope for that.
Quote by Adam...?
I generally try to avoid being that guy, but I'm not going to lie to you, it's possible that I shit in a friend's dresser once.

Quote by Jackintehbox
Coke tastes like a can of smashed assholes, so yes there is a difference.

I am USUALLY the nicest one here.