Has it been acting weird for everyone else? I get disconnected about every 10-15 minutes.
It has for me, I tried to play Gears of War online and it kept saying 'Your connection with the host has been lost.'
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by dandadog
It let me on fine for 10 minutes before my 360 RROD'd earlier.

Oh, sorry to hear that. I got my 360 back from being fixed for error code 74 about 4 days ago and now live isn't working.
Quote by CTFOD
It has for me, I tried to play Gears of War online and it kept saying 'Your connection with the host has been lost.'

same for me and my bro
Nothing to worry about, its just xbox live breaking before the update ... better not
Quote by Sixp0under
Gaming thread.

TS, you appear to be having a nice long swim in your failpool.

You're on a rampage today.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
i had to send mine in too ):
My Gear

Guitars
Gibson faded Sg in cherry red
Squire bullet special

Amps
Palomino v8
Effects
Danelectro Fish and chips EQ
Boss DM-3 analog delay
Digitech Bad Monkey
Quote by Sixp0under
Gaming thread.

TS, you appear to be having a nice long swim in your failpool.

Do you practice being an asshole, or does it just come to you naturally?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Do you practice being an asshole, or does it just come to you naturally?
I dont know, but i did practice the skill of not paying heed to what retards say. It paid off.
Quote by Sixp0under
I dont know, but i did practice the skill of not paying heed to what retards say. It paid off.

Wait, ignorance is a skill now?
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Wait, ignorance is a skill now?
Well yes, to be honest, in can be classed as skill, it depends who is on the receiving end of said ignorance. If i ignore a racist person, then yes, it can be said that my skill, is knowing what is right and what is wrong, and using ignorance to employ this.
Quote by Sixp0under
Well yes, to be honest, in can be classed as skill, it depends who is on the receiving end of said ignorance. If i ignore a racist person, then yes, it can be said that my skill, is knowing what is right and what is wrong, and using ignorance to employ this.

Maybe so, but ignorance to, as you so gently put it, "retards", is not exactly a skill.

More like discrimination, or arrogance, if we're getting technical. Perhaps you think yourself to be superior to others, for no apparent reason.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Maybe so, but ignorance to, as you so gently put it, "retards", is not exactly a skill.

More like discrimination, or arrogance, if we're getting technical. Perhaps you think yourself to be superior to others, for no apparent reason.
Superiority is merely an ideology, if, for example i did consider myself some form of supreme being, there would clearly be a reason for this, otherwise, my over the top self appreciation would be unjustified and pointless. To conclude this presentation, ignorance and awareness often walk hand in hand.
Last edited by Sixp0under at Nov 16, 2008,
Quote by Sixp0under
Superiority is merely an ideology, if, for example i did consider myself some form of supreme being, there would clearly be a reason for this, otherwise, my over the top self appreciation would be unjustified and pointless. To conclude this presentation, ignorance and awareness often walk hand in hand.

Exactly. It is unjustified and pointless. I'm glad you agree.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Exactly. It is unjustified and pointless. I'm glad you agree.
You appear to have missed the fact that i was speaking hypothetically, Professor Fail.
You all know that new update is gonna brick everyone's system. That one update did and so did service pack 3 for XP, so you just know it's gonna happen.
Quote by Survivalism
The Dual Rectifier is my sexy finishing move.

Quote by Survivalism
Nobody knows the words to Evenflow, they all just go "bramamamamamamamamaamamamabooowwllofcornflakes"
^I just got the new update from the advanced invites. My Xbox has worked perfectly ever since then. To my knowledge, of the 10,000 or so that have the update, no one is having issues. Xbox LIVE goes down from time-to-time. It's natural.
Update: If you are having issues, I suggest you contact support. At this point LIVE members should have no problem connecting and staying connected to LIVE.
http://majornelson.com/Default.aspx
Both people arguing in this thread fail as hard as TS on xbox
Manchester United
Quote by Sixp0under
You appear to have missed the fact that i was speaking hypothetically, Professor Fail.

...And so your idiocy comes full circle...
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

Get A Ps3
Bands to see before I die:
Again:
Machine Head
Lamb Of God
JFAC
BTBAM
TesseracT
Pendulum

For the First time:
Periphery
Texures
Monuments
Mumford & Sons
The Prodigy
Paolo Nutini

CASTODIUM!!!
myspace.com/castodium
Quote by murray44
Get A Ps3

I see we have a comedian in the house. Always good to start with a joke
Quote by PollyWntsCrack
i go the rrod last night O_______________O

High 5 on having an expensive paperweight!

Quote by murray44
Get A Ps3

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

on Friday night, everyone got disconnected at 11:30pm EST. Its been acting weird all weekend.
James "The Rev" Sullivan
1981-2009
May He Rest In Peace
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']...And so your idiocy comes full circle...
In what way? I was speaking hypothetically.
Quote by Sixp0under
In what way? I was speaking hypothetically.

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz

ಠ_ಠ

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']
No, don't just act like ive done something stupid, do explain whats so facepalm worthy about what i said.
no.
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..