i'm talking about these stuff at gc that you never see them going on sale. like the line 6 pod x3 live or boss gt-10. do you guys think i should wait til the thanksgiving sale or bite the bullet and get one next weekend.

btw. is there supposedly a new pod coming out soon?
Boss sets the price on the GT10's and they are NOT allowed to put it on sale unless Boss says so. That's why you NEVER see Boss stuff at discounts on their sale days. Boss stuff is always excluded.
what about the line 6 pod x3 live. i'm mainly interested on that, the boss is just my fail safe in case they don't have the pod in stock again.
if u want to know if there is anything new coming out try checking there website....
i wish they would have a sale on those items
Quote by kckyle
what about the line 6 pod x3 live. i'm mainly interested on that, the boss is just my fail safe in case they don't have the pod in stock again.

I would get the GT 10 before the X3 Live. It seriously sounds better. Make you sure you play both. I'll betchya leave with the Boss.
Will economic condition effect gear prices. YES. All of these businesses forgot Capitalism 101: "When the economy is bad, cut back your profit margin from your prices. People will buy more." Instead they all raise prices to make up for falling sales and only watch sales fall off the deep end.

To think. I didn't even go to school for this and I know it. Yet these multi-decade businesses can't even understand it.
Quote by sargasm
There are no genres in metal that end with "core."