Page 1 of 3
Well I read the Twilight novels, and they were decent vampire spoofs (kinda gay but still an alright read), but they should of just left it as books. I've also been bombarded with the movie trailers for it non-stop, and all of the mallcore teens in my area, who two weeks earlier didn't even know it was a book, are going apeshit for it. I personaly think it is gonna suck big time. It's the end my freinds, the emos pretty much owned the music industry, now they've crossed over into the films. Damn......

And now they invented a term for themselves, f u c king "Twi-hards".
I've told all my friends it will suck.

They don't believe me but it will.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Oh don't get me started, 3 of my best mates are obsessed.
How the hell can you be obsessed by something that's so god damn awful.
they even get offended when you say anything at all negative about it.
URGH
hello
Im so not sick of hearing about this ****ing movie/book.....
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I find it ridiculous, but also helpful in a sense. It gives me a good gauge as to who I never want to talk to if I hear them professing their love for a fictional character. By that, I mean that I never want to talk to over 50% of the girls in my school.
Quote by opc100
Oh don't get me started, 3 of my best mates are obsessed.
How the hell can you be obsessed by something that's so god damn awful.
they even get offended when you say anything at all negative about it.
URGH

Have you ever read it? How do you know if its awful?
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by brandon369852

tbh anything as hyped up as this is by 13yr girls is bound to suck balls.
Quote by brandon369852

Yes I have read it, it was possibly the worst book I have ever read.
hello
I've never heard of it.

looks like I'm the only one, and all I wanted was to be a part of something
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
I just watched the trailer and it looks so lame.

Holy fuck! They censor the word "lame" here?!
Last edited by Trefellin at Nov 16, 2008,
I am SO tired of hearing about this ****in book. It's not even that good, it's completely cheesy, it's the most media-endorsed thing I've seen for years, and VAMPIRES ARE THE WORST CLICHE EVER TO BE USED.

/rant
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Quote by jgbsmith
I've never heard of it.

looks like I'm the only one, and all I wanted was to be a part of something

Thats what happens when you spend your life on a toilet.
Quote by opc100
Yes I have read it, it was possibly the worst book I have ever read.

Oh, I've read MUCH worse. I will give credit where credit is due, they were decent/fun books.

My problem is that I see all of the these 'Twi-hards" now saying "omgz Et's gOOOna BeZz AweSOOOome!", kids who have never even read the books. WTF?

I've read all the novels, so that might make me a "Twi-hard' aswell, however this movie looks to be one of the worst ever made.
Quote by Pizza The Hut

I've read all the novels, so that might make me a "Twi-hard' aswell, however this movie looks to be one of the worst ever made.

It'd have to be with that plot.
hello
I thought this was going to be a thread for people who get all hard over Twi'leks.
Quote by MightyAl
I thought this was going to be a thread for people who get all hard over Twi'leks.

You sir, are given a ticket for the win bus.
hello
Quote by MightyAl

You and me both.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
Quote by opc100
You sir, are given a ticket for the win bus.

The first time anyone has won anything for knowing what species Oola and Bib Fortuna were.
I read twilight. I actually enjoyed it and plan to read which ever one comes next. I will see the movie but it does look really bad.
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
I hate how it resembles the plot from some teenage fanfiction. It's like the depressed ugly girl who sits on the floor in the cafeteria wrote down her favourite masturbation fantasy where she is a intelligent, pretty girl who meets a cute, mysterious vampire boy. Her father, a screenwriter, went to her panty drawer for something to wank on, found her notebook, added some action scenes and submitted it as a script.

That's why I hate it.
I told everybody in my reading class the soundtrack sucked, and they told me that not everybody liked Br00tal DEATH METAL LIEK MEGADETH!!! Im serious

They think the book is good, and I honestly thought it sucked hard. I dont plan on seeing the movie, and I dont have a girlfriend to take, so Im happy!

NOTHING HURTS BATMAN!

Quote by dannay
what this man says is correct.

Quote by clemm
WHAT IS THE PIT!?!?!!!!!!?!??
--clemm

n00b
Quote by Trefellin
I just watched the trailer and it looks so lame.

Holy fuck! They censor the word "lame" here?!

You're shitting me. There's no way. That's ****.

EDIT: Holy fuck! That is so lame!
i actually liked those books and i'm not a 13 year old emo girl, i'm a 15 year old metalhead. i thought they were a fairly good read and i plan on going to see the movie, i doubt i'll enjoy it as much as i did with the books but i'm keeping an open mind.
i also dislike the way people hate it without reading it because a ton of pathetic little girls hear the words Vampire and Love and act as if its the greatest book in the history of literature, which it is not. But anywho, i enjoyed them, just thought i'd post my view
Quote by flamster
Yes I AM jealous.

^ about me
i've never read the books, hell i didn't know what twilight was until a couple weeks ago but goddamn, to me it just seems like another one of those trendy things hyped up to teens at hot topic so they be part of the "in" crowd. i'm tired of hearing about how awesome it is and yea the movie looks terrible and cheesy.
I was at the school and this girl was arguing over how vampires are better then werewolves, something about the stupid Twilight books. Wanted to shoot myself.
I read the novels, and all my friends except for 1 guy and the girls I'm friends with called me gay.
I'm not a 'Twi-hard' though.
I think people are getting a little overexicted for a movie about a book that they already read.
It's not like they're gonna be sitting in the theater thinking, "What's gonna happen next?!"
You read the damn book.
Gear
Shitty Strat Knock off
Epiphone SG G-400
Ibanez Acoustic-Electric PF5
Shitty No-name acoustic
Shitty No-name amp
Never...Heard of them..Must be some phenominom American-Side...

We Brits are too busy moaning over swearing on TV.........Jesus save us....
I've heard terrible things about the book, and saw the trailer yesterday before "Role Models" (which was hilarious, btw.)
The girl said "You don't go out in the sunlight," as they were standing outside in the middle of the day. That's not a vampire.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Words cannot describe how excited I am about this movie. It's going to be DREADFUL.

I used to love the books, but now I realise, they're pretty bad. I really hope the film flops.

That sounded less venomous in my head.
XIAOXI
So it's a film about a ginger vampire and man jaw woman? Can't see how it could fail really
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Abunai X
Words cannot describe how excited I am about this movie. It's going to be DREADFUL.

I used to love the books, but now I realise, they're pretty bad. I really hope the film flops.

That sounded less venomous in my head.

LOL. A ginger vampire. He must be double-vulnerable to sunlight.
After seeing Paramore's new video for this film, Somehow I think I'll skip it, it looks like the kinda film you watch if you're either unbelievably sad, or have to take your girlfriend to it.
never heard of the books either, doubt i'll read them tbh
Quote by MightyAl
LOL. A ginger vampire. He must be double-vulnerable to sunlight.

Actualy they can go out in the sun.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Quote by slaveofsatan