Poll: Which should I get?
Poll Options
View poll results: Which should I get?
Rock Band
5 19%
Guitar
21 81%
Voters: 26.
Okay, so I just got a bunch of money from my birthday ($140 to be exact) and I really want to buy Rock Band. But, I also am trying to save for a new Ovation, however, with Christmas coming up soon, it's more likely that I can get the guitar without spending any of my own money.

So, should I go ahead and get Rock Band, or should I wait and save it for the guitar?
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

Well, if it's already quite likely that you can get the guitar, and if you really want the game, then buy the game now and get the guitar for christmas.

It's pretty much a no-brainer, isn't it? Actually, it depends on how certain you are that you'll be able to get the guitar after christmas.
Save the money until Christmas, when you get the guitar, or until you know for sure that you'll get it for Christmas. Then you can spend the money on Rock Band.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Quote by sashki
Well, if it's already quite likely that you can get the guitar, and if you really want the game, then buy the game now and get the guitar for christmas.

It's pretty much a no-brainer, isn't it? Actually, it depends on how certain you are that you'll be able to get the guitar after christmas.

It really just depends on how much my parents are willing to spend on me this year, haha.
Quote by fallenangel20
I found a tick on my balls once.

No lie. There was actually a tick (as in the small, blood sucking insect) on my balls.

It freaked me out bad.

i got an idea. how about be original and buy what you want instead of asking people on an internet forum what you should buy?
Quote by dannystro527
i got an idea. how about be original and buy what you want instead of asking people on an internet forum what you should buy?

This is not conducive to the thread. Go away, or be helpful.
My League of Legends stream
The morning will come
In the press of every kiss
With your head upon my chest

Where I will annoy you
With every waking breath
Until you, decide to wake up
Lets see...

Play a video game guitar and become a slob
Play a real guitar and get some hot ass

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth