Is it just me or do catholics piss you off aswell

there are many reasons why I hate them I know a guy in my year at school who is catholic and his whole religion pisses me off
Stuff like he isn't aloud to wank and he is very homophobic and when we ask why he says because his religion won't let him he is also very racist which I am sure is something to do with cathlicism what are your veiws?
Quote by postmortem2006

One time I was getting head from my (now ex) girlfriend, I blew my load in her mouth and she spat it back in my face. Seriously.

That's like saying you hate the entire Islamic religion for the actions of one radical. You're basing your views on one person. Open your mind up a bit and accept that people have different religious beliefs.

Take it to the religion thread as well.
stfu, one person doesnt represent everybody

and if your catholic you dont have to be racist

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by americnidiot
That's like saying you hate the entire Islamic religion for the actions of one radical. You're basing your views on one person. Open your mind up a bit and accept that people have different religious beliefs.

Take it to the religion thread as well.

....It was more than one person, though...

And I'll just hop on the bandwagon and say "Religion Thread"
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
"he is also very racist which I am sure is something to do with cathlicism "

didn't your mother ever teach you not to be an asshat ?
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Personally, I think the world would be a much better place if we all stopped vying for the attention of an unknown, unknowable deity who doesn't talk much any more.

I'm an atheist myself, but for several years I attended my local baptist church, and can honestly say that I have never been a worse human being than during that time.

Religion does funny things to you.
Quote by abstract pie
Ahh the pit. Where conversations of Pokemon Cards can turn into ones of wizard homosexuality

You are everything I want...
...'Cause you are...

...Everything I'm not.

Atheism. Is. Not. A. Religion.
Today's saints were yesterday's sellouts
I'm catholic, but I wank, I have nothing against gays and lesbians, I can do whatever the **** I want and I'm not very racist.

Guess it's just you buttnipples.
Quote by Portuguese_boy
I'm catholic, but I wank, I have nothing against gays and lesbians, I can do whatever the **** I want and I'm not ver racist.

Guess it's just you buttnipples.

haha

But yeah im the same as you, but i believe in God strongly and theres nothign wrong with wanking and such

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by sashki
Is it just me or am I all on my own again?

I thought exactly the same thing.

And yes, some people who are Catholic piss me off. Similarly some people who are Muslim piss me off, some atheists piss me off. Why do atheism not get a capital letter anyway?
But yeah, grow up.
hello
The only reason you would be mad that he can't wank, is if you wanted him to wank all over your face. You sir, are a fag.
the racism doesn't have anything to do with catholics. but the other stuff goes for all christians. homosexuality is something that shouldn't be condoned according to the bible, however people forget that hating people doesn't do any good and often times christians and catholics make assholes of themselves.

I can't stand catholicism for REAL reasons though, such as: the vadicant is richer than any country or organization in the world, and are working in the name of God yet don't do anything about problems in the world. they pray to people who they have deemed holier than other people when that directly contradicts parts of the bible. there's more but no one's still reading this so i'll stop.
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
[bluenose]Yes, i can't stand those tattie munchers, either. the refs always suck their balls and give boydy offside when he isn't, which is why the jungle jims are clear at the top of the spl[/bluenose]

Actually, no. I couldn't really care less, but I find rabid <insert religion here> just as irritating as rabid semi-dawkinism just as much.
The world would be a better place without religion.
See my sig.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Quote by StrayCatBlues
Personally, I think the world would be a much better place if we all stopped vying for the attention of an unknown, unknowable deity who doesn't talk much any more.

I'm an atheist myself, but for several years I attended my local baptist church, and can honestly say that I have never been a worse human being than during that time.

Religion does funny things to you.

Yep. It can do good things, but mainly it's shit.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Quote by Snuffles
haha

But yeah im the same as you, but i believe in God strongly and theres nothign wrong with wanking and such

I'd really like to know how you justify that. Unless your not thinking aobut anything sexual, your lusting which Jesus said was a no-no. and no sexual thoughts means no boner unless i'm mistaken
Quote by Strato-Massacre
yeah you shouldnt have told the pit to rape your mom.

Quote by Kensai
It's not sexist, girls are just too stupid and weak to hold up doors and stuff for themselves.
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs
I'd really like to know how you justify that. Unless your not thinking aobut anything sexual, your lusting which Jesus said was a no-no. and no sexual thoughts means no boner unless i'm mistaken

I think about peices of paper and ink cartriges

Quote by imdeth

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
Quote by Lt.DanHasLegs

What about morning woods?
Quote by Portuguese_boy
What about morning woods?

Those are the devil. You must cleanse yourself with cold baths, and roughage.
Lots of my friends are Catholic, and they don't really piss me off...... I'd say it's just you.
sup?
Quote by MightyAl
Those are the devil. You must cleanse yourself with cold baths, and roughage.

but cold baths instantly shrink my wood.
Quote by MenziesC
Is it just me or do catholics piss you off aswell

there are many reasons why I hate them I know a guy in my year at school who is catholic and his whole religion pisses me off
Stuff like he isn't aloud to wank and he is very homophobic and when we ask why he says because his religion won't let him he is also very racist which I am sure is something to do with cathlicism what are your veiws?

..... ,,,,,,

Here is some punctuation.

You seem to have run out.
Quote by sashki
Is it just me or am I all on my own again?

That's the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

But yeah, Catholics rawk.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT