I bought a 4gb san disk microsdhc card and an adapter for my computer. How the hell do I get my songs from my disk onto my phone. I have added songs to the disk(I believe) but it's like my phone doesn't recognize the songs. Any help or suggestions are welcomed.
My Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom - Alpine White
Vox AD30VT
Epiphone SG Special - Black
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
OH and btw I have no idea where to save the stuff onto the disk. What folder should I save it to?
My Rig:
Vox AD30VT
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
Does your computer have bluetooth? If so, it's a lot easier to put music onto the phone that way. At least that's what I did with my enV2.
You need to buy music essentials if you want to use a micro SD card. Its a rip off.
Quote by alkalineweeman
If by "clean" you mean "get a finger right up in there and do a good bit of spelunking" then i guess "at any given opportunity" is my answer.

mah hardcore band
http://monstersvsaliens.bandcamp.com/
Is it absolutely required because I figured one micro sd card with music is the same as any other?
My Rig:
Vox AD30VT
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks
I had a Chocolate (2nd gen or whatever) and I put music directly onto the card. And in my Voyager it works just the same, never changed anything. I'm pretty sure you have within the card a folder called my_music, and then within that all your songs. But your songs have to all be straight in that folder, they can't be in subfolders or it won't recognize them, at least on my phones.
I think that my card might be too big. Has anyone heard the phone cant use anything larger than 2gb?
My Rig:
Vox AD30VT
Planet Waves Cables
Levy's Strap
Dunlop .70 Picks