4) Crate 1x12 Cabinet (Celestion)---$125

5) Crate BT-50 1x12 Bass Amp with Casters---$125

6) Monster Cables (One 15', one 25')---$35 each, $50 for both

7) Other assorted 1/4" cables (I have about 10 of them)---$10 each

8: 15' Pro-Co XLR Cable---$10

9) Ibanez WD7 Weeping Demon Wah Pedal---$50

10) Ibanez CF7 Chorus Pedal---$35

11) Boss GE-7 Guitar 7 Band EQ Pedal---$75

Everything here for $800, all prices are OBO.
Quote by Inahrima

Kirk: you know what would be hardcore?
James: what?
Kirk: metallica nail polish!
James:

Quote by grimreaper65

'Scuse me, i'm going to go listen to some black metal bands sing about black people. Then some grindcore about coffee.
MIGHT be interested in Ibby Wah. I'll get back to you soon.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Okay thanks.

bump
Quote by Inahrima

James:

Quote by grimreaper65

'Scuse me, i'm going to go listen to some black metal bands sing about black people. Then some grindcore about coffee.
Interested in the Powerblock. What's the absolute lowest you would take for it? I'm looking for a cheap poweramp.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Quote by sjones
Interested in the Powerblock. What's the absolute lowest you would take for it? I'm looking for a cheap poweramp.

I'll get back to you later, I want to test it and make sure it works. Just the head?

Quote by Dizeaz2112
Definitely interested in the Weeping Demon. Any reason why you're selling it so cheap?

The kickback feature on the pedal doesn't work, but it doesn't affect the sound at all.
Quote by Inahrima

James:

Quote by grimreaper65

Quote by wylde_guy
I'll get back to you later, I want to test it and make sure it works. Just the head?

The kickback feature on the pedal doesn't work, but it doesn't affect the sound at all.

Kickback feature? Pardon my ignorance, but what DOES it affect?
Quote by Dizeaz2112
Kickback feature? Pardon my ignorance, but what DOES it affect?

Kickback's only on the weeping demon. Imagine you had a wah with a spring under it so whenever you released your foot, it shot back into the down position. That's the kickback that doesn't work, but it still works in the traditional wah action.
Quote by Inahrima

James:

Quote by grimreaper65

Quote by wylde_guy
Kickback's only on the weeping demon. Imagine you had a wah with a spring under it so whenever you released your foot, it shot back into the down position. That's the kickback that doesn't work, but it still works in the traditional wah action.

Oh, okay. Doesn't sound like a big deal. I definitely want this if that's all that's wrong.
Quote by wylde_guy

Yep. Just the head. I am building a small rack setup right now, and I need a power amp to go with an old Digitech GSP 21 Pro preamp I am getting in a week or so. The Powerblock will work fine for this application, as I would run the GSP into the line in on the back of the powerblock.
That's all I need. I have an unused cab setting in my house so I don't need to buy anything else for it.
Quote by Zeppelin71
Umm. . .uh. . .your mom touched sjones' dick. YOUR MOM TOUCHED OUR GUITARISTS GENITALS IN A CAMPER AT A BIKER FESTIVAL! truth.
Would you ship the wah to the uk, if the other guy doesnt want it? And how much?
Quote by sjones
Yep. Just the head. I am building a small rack setup right now, and I need a power amp to go with an old Digitech GSP 21 Pro preamp I am getting in a week or so. The Powerblock will work fine for this application, as I would run the GSP into the line in on the back of the powerblock.
That's all I need. I have an unused cab setting in my house so I don't need to buy anything else for it.

pm'd

Quote by Dizeaz2112
Oh, okay. Doesn't sound like a big deal. I definitely want this if that's all that's wrong.

pm'd
Quote by Inahrima

James:

Quote by grimreaper65

Hey wylde, I didn't get that PM, please resend it.
Thanks
Quote by Zeppelin71