It's getting really frustrating to keep my head straight...

people will a lot less talent and Knowledge than me get promoted, while I'm stuck in the same place. people who were at my course, and I'm 10 times the worker they are, get promoted. people who have been working for less than a month.

I'm an awesome employee, I was employee of the month, my boss loves me, I'm respected by my co-workers, and yet I still get nothing. =(
and I don't want to say anything to my boss about me not being promoted, while another person who we both know is not as good as me got promoted. you don't ask to get promoted, you get asked. I don't really want to talk about it cause I don't want her to think I think I'm the shit.

It's really frustrating.
books have knowledge, knowledge is power, power corrupts, corruption is a crime, and crime doesn't pay..so if you keep reading, you'll go broke.

UG Profile
work harder?

,--.-'-,--.
\ /-~-\ /
/ )' a a `( \
( ( ,---. ) )
THIS WAS MEANT TO BE A PIG
\ `(_o_o_)' /
\ `-' /
| |---| |
[_] [_]
What is your job?
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Fap.
My Gear:

Washburn 6 String Bantam Series

Fender Mexican P-Bass

Farida Stratocaster

Peavey TNT115S
patience! you could be getting the biggest promo of all soon!
Quote by faqu
It's getting really frustrating to keep my head straight...

people will a lot less talent and Knowledge than me get promoted, while I'm stuck in the same place. people who were at my course, and I'm 10 times the worker they are, get promoted. people who have been working for less than a month.

I'm an awesome employee, I was employee of the month, my boss loves me, I'm respected by my co-workers, and yet I still get nothing. =(
and I don't want to say anything to my boss about me not being promoted, while another person who we both know is not as good as me got promoted. you don't ask to get promoted, you get asked. I don't really want to talk about it cause I don't want her to think I think I'm the shit.

It's really frustrating.

He quite obviously doesn't.
9 out of 10 time's it's not what you know, it's who you know...

It's unfair, but that's how the world work's to be honest.

It was the same at my old work place, i worked there for over a year and i was very well respected by my team member's, but when it came to taking on new people it would alway's be the new starter's who were licking the boss's arse. It annoyed me, but i thought forget it, ill just go look for somwhere else... now im un employed.. moral of the story is, dont read this....

seriously though, if you apart from that issue work is good, leave it be, but if there are many problem's have a word with your boss about it, afterall if you dont question the practices that are going on you'll always be in the same sitatution.
Black Knight CF-60F Semi-Acoustic.

Black Knight CP200 (Red flamed maple).

Neck-thru 4 string bass.

Acoustic 6 string.
it happens everywhere! ur not alone.. My suggestion is u should go and ask for what u deserve. the world is very unjust otherwise.

If you say your boss loves you, nothing should happen if you talk to him about it.

P.S. I'm a womanfolk! : )
sraeb

Quote by Trefellin
Show me your erection or gtfo... please.
Admit it. Your a bin man. The people around you get promoted to driving the lorry, while you pick up the trash.
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
Obviously, you're too good at your job, and peole who suck are being promoted out of it, because it's virtually impossible to sack people for being bad at their job. You're stuck because you actually perform.
There are three things that management look for when promoting people:

1)Conceptual Skills
2)Inter-personnel Skills, and
3)Technical skills.

The lower in the organisational structure you are the more proficient you would need to be with regard to technical skills. The higher up you move the more important your inter-personnel skills become and eventually if you are considered for top management your conceptual skills would be assessed.

Its just business at the end of the day.