I'm doing GCSE food, and i need a recipe to do on tuesday, i've decided to to Chicken in breadcrumbs with Potatoes in creamy sauce, but i'm undecided and this moment.

If anyone here has any good chicken recipes simular to this, i'd love to here it.
Thank you.
Please tell me you asked Google first. Please.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Phase 1: Shake
Phase 2: Bake
Phase 3: ???
Phase 4: Enjoy!
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
I'm not sure I'd combine breadcrumbs with a cream sauce, but maybe that's just me.
There are many recipe websites out there, why you would come to ultimate guitar first I really dont know.

Quote by Black60Jack
WTF is a scale any way.

Quote by SteveHouse
Please tell me you asked Google first. Please.

If i ask on forums i will have more opinions to base my desicion on.
Quote by BcRichOwner
There are many recipe websites out there, why you would come to ultimate guitar first I really dont know.

Because the pit is a general discussion forum.

Jesus i just want opinions, is that a crime?!
Quote by MightyAl
I'm not sure I'd combine breadcrumbs with a cream sauce, but maybe that's just me.

This guy speaks the truth...

Chicken kiev style sauce?
Quote by Bubbles203
Why did I read the title as "Children in Breadcrumbs recipe"?

CHILDREN OF BREADCRUMB, I LOVE THAT BAND!
lp345: It's a virus
rage6945: i went on a little bit torrent spree and got Jay-z's black album
nebno6:Maybe it's god punishing you for having a bad music taste.
nowa90:UGNED!!
Quote by MightyAl

When i mean creamy i mean the texture, unless thats what your talking about.
Take chicken breast cover it with mayo, Mix breadcrumbs with cyan peper, put mayoy breasts in crumbs, fry, eats those bitchs.
,___,
[O.o]
/)__)
-"--"-

,___,
[¬.¬]
/)__)
-"--"-

Quote by FishCream
Stop Performing Meathook Sodomy On Yourself
Meat Is Murder!

Make something with tofurkey instead.
"If you want beef, then bring the ruckus." - Marilyn Monroe
Quote by slayer_rule_\m/
When i mean creamy i mean the texture, unless thats what your talking about.

Well, maybe I'm not getting what you mean. A creamy sauce with the potatoes(as in dauphinoise) would possibly go with breadcrumbed chicken, but I wouldn't put the sauce on the chicken.
Once again, that's just a personal preferance, and I'm more a gourmand than gourmet.
Quote by MightyAl
Well, maybe I'm not getting what you mean. A creamy sauce with the potatoes(as in dauphinoise) would possibly go with breadcrumbed chicken, but I wouldn't put the sauce on the chicken.
Once again, that's just a personal preferance, and I'm more a gourmand than gourmet.

Nah i wasn't going to put it on the chicken, my dad made some potatoes for dinner today, they were delcious, i think it might just be pototoes cooked in chicken stock or something like that, but im not sure. Anyway i haven't completely made up my mind yet, i know i want to do chicken in bread crumbs, but i think thats too plain on its own.