Damn i havent found a new guitar to buy....I want a fixed bridge metal guitar which i can use for some years. I know have a rgr321ex and want something with a similar neck. not sure about the pickups. i will use it with a pod xt live so actives would be bad? i looked at the rg fixed series but couldnt really find what i was looking for. i also looked at schecters esps and jacksons. im gonna get crazy
I recommended it last time, I'll recommend it again.

MIM HSS strat. It can do metal. Give it a shot at least before crossing it off.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Im not crossing it off and maybe the different guitar im looking for is a fender since im starting to like them these days but it has 21 frets and also the neck is not bad but different than what i used to play. what other fenders can i get?
hmm...
could look at Les Pauls...
the back ones are very metal...
other than that Schecters are probably right for what you want...
Well i can spend like 800-900 dollars i guess. i want 24 frets strat or superstrat shape would be good and a bit different finish not just simple black or that kind of thing. and no floyd rose. btw i live in turkey and prices are much more here and i need a fast neck like a ibanez wizard II which i use right now. les pauls and schecters have baseball bats they say...
Last edited by blind.quardian at Nov 16, 2008,
Quote by blind.quardian
Im not crossing it off and maybe the different guitar im looking for is a fender since im starting to like them these days but it has 21 frets and also the neck is not bad but different than what i used to play. what other fenders can i get?

Well, Yngwie Malmsteen is an instrumental shredder and needs more frets than most guitarists, but he uses a strat, so as long as your creative 21 should be fine. I understand the neck though, adjusting to new thicknesses is always strange a few days.

As for other Fenders, if you spend $200 more you can get one of these; HH, 22 frets and made in Japan. If you want a single-coil and/or a tremolo though, try a Mustang. This thing is apparently good for metal, and gives you the acoustic possibilities of a semihollow with an HH config. If you spend $740 though, pull out the extra $10 and get thus; US-made, 22 frets and a versatile HSS config plus a tremolo .
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Thanks for all your comments. necrosis i thought you would talk about malmsteaen but when i try to play a children of bodom song i will always be limited.