well for christmas i can get a new guitar but for only 200 bucks so i want to know now that i can go used...what guitars can i get for 200 used like i want a epi les paul standard but i dont think i can get one for that price so i just want to know what guitars usually go for 200 used
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.
So your dad agreed to used stuff then?

Anyway, as I said in the last topic, I got a used MIM strat for $220 plus a hard case. You could probably get a Mexican Fender or a decent Epiphone(as long as the Epiphone is banged up) for that much.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Quote by necrosis1193
So your dad agreed to used stuff then?

Anyway, as I said in the last topic, I got a used MIM strat for $220 plus a hard case. You could probably get a Mexican Fender or a decent Epiphone(as long as the Epiphone is banged up) for that much.

yea well he knows where i am coming from for wanting to go used...so he will prob let me and if not then i am just gonna save for a new guitar next summer
Squirrels>all other animals group

Quote by Prophet of Page
I don't recommend passive pickups for any kind of blues tone. Ideally, you'd want a passive pickup with a reasonably low level of output.