metallica's new album is beast. it is way better the st.anger and re-load. and all of thos haters out there just stop tryin to make fun or laugh at them bc they made it big what hav you done with your life. so GO METALLICA
$LetsGo4Broke$ and even stop
...did you honestly think that there was no previously existing metallia thread? honestly?
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by BlackSteel
metallica's new album is beast. it is way better the st.anger and re-load. and all of thos haters out there just stop tryin to make fun or laugh at them bc they made it big what hav you done with your life. so GO METALLICA

.....so?
metallicas new album sucks
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Just because they made it big does not make them good. Fall Out Boy made it big too, and they suck. Anways i have the right to critique them on their music which is too boring and simplistic for my taste. So how about before you say something so stupid as that why dont you think about it? Also dont make repeat threads.
Quote by BlackSteel

You've lasted a year here?
People make fun of Metallica not from a business standpoint, but from a making shitty music standpoint. The fact that they're big just makes the crap music aspect that much more mind boggling.

As well, you don't have to have the same success as Metallica to have the reason to be able to critique them.

The most poignantly retarded fact I find though is that Metallica thinks they've gone back to their roots and started making awesome music. If only they weren't so oblivious to the fact that they suck. But obviously, no matter what type of turd they release, if they have some spiffy producer polish it, thanks to the reputation that they've built up in the last 20+ years, people will eat it up.
I've found Jesus
Quote by Contraband
People make fun of Metallica not from a business standpoint, but from a making shitty music standpoint.

Alot of people make fun of them more for the fact that They made more rock instead of thrash. And it wasnt them, it was Bob Rock who did, except st anger. Its not just because those albums were bad, its because what the band was. And death magnetic was like a shitty rehash or old kill em all and ride the lightning solos and shitty riffs.
Quote by cfhwarhead
Alot of people make fun of them more for the fact that They made more rock instead of thrash. And it wasnt them, it was Bob Rock who did, except st anger. Its not just because those albums were bad, its because what the band was. And death magnetic was like a shitty rehash or old kill em all and ride the lightning solos and shitty riffs.

They chose to hire Bob Rock, it wasn't his fault. They held up a Crue record that Bob produced, and said "we want our next record to sound like that!" Epic motherfucking fail.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by cfhwarhead

um...what? i believe that they were the ones playing the music and that it was their name attached, not Bob rock's.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.