Fucking SODOM! 'Nuff said. In the Sign of Evil, Obsessed By Cruelty, and Persecution Mania are amazing. Probably my favorite teutonic thrash band.

"I turn the cross upside down
and read Satanic Bible with fucking grown
my life begins at midnight twelve
masturbate to kill myself!!!"
great band. i know i'm going to be in the minority, but **** it, my favorite album is M-16. i don't know why, i just love it. Agent Orange and the Sign of Evil are also amazing. one of my favorite thrash bands.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by The Evil Hat
great band. i know i'm going to be in the minority, but **** it, my favorite album is M-16. i don't know why, i just love it. Agent Orange and the Sign of Evil are also amazing. one of my favorite thrash bands.

M-16 owns for being so late in their career. I find it odd how well German thrash bands do with late albums. Most other old bands release shit.
Quote by metal Lover
M-16 owns for being so late in their career. I find it odd how well German thrash bands do with late albums. Most other old bands release shit.

yeah, most of the german ones are still going (fairly) strong.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
Quote by metal Lover

no thats not essentially true

ac/dc, slayer, testament, metallica, megadeth have all released albums in the past 2 years that were fantastic
Quote by metal_kid666

ac/dc, slayer, testament, metallica, megadeth have all released albums in the past 2 years that were fantastic

Quote by Psychopathology
M-16 is definitely there best album after Agent Orange. I love the cover of Surfin' Bird.

One of the greatest covers i've ever heard, it makes me laugh every time it comes on.
Quote by metal Lover

Haha, yeah, that's a good point. Kreator did Enemy of God and Destruction have Devolution. The Germans have a certain feel for thrash which other nations don't quite get. M16 and Agent Orange are my favourites of theirs.

Quote by metal_kid666

Not thrash, cretin. Average album. Good album. Shit album. Shit album.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by Boone666
Persecution Mania = Sex

Persecution Mania = thrash metal.
Quote by metal Lover

Persecution Mania = sexy thrash metal

eh, close enough.
Quote by metal Lover
The Witching Metal demo is so underrated it's not even funny.

http://www.metal-archives.com/review.php?id=14768 (I'm at the top.)

i don't have it, i suppose i'll try to rectify that.
Quote by LadyHellraiser

I'm into a lot of neoclassical shred stuff, but I love Sodom more than any of it, lmao.

You've heard the Nosferatu album by Helstar I hope?
A heathen, conceivably
but not,

I hope,
I’m not ashamed to be white
Vi doede ikke... vi har aldri levd
Barbarism is the natural state of mankind
Civilization is unnatural

It is a whim of circumstance
an unenlightened one
How wasn't there a Sodom thread before today? I don't even understand how it's humanly possible to not have a Sodom thread. RIP Chris Witchhunter
Quote by metal_kid666

Testament and Slayer are the only out of all of those I'd consider even decemt (haven't heard the AC/DC, but they're not metal anyway) and neither of those are close to fantastic.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Boone666
How wasn't there a Sodom thread before today? I don't even understand how it's humanly possible to not have a Sodom thread. RIP Chris Witchhunter

There probably was, but I made a nice, fresh one.
Sodom are kings. Witching Metal!!!
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.