There's already a thread on this somewhere by the way.

(and tis something like midday on Sundays I think, repeated a similar time the following Saturday. Which is why barely anyone watches it haha)
i am. the quality of the bands are much better this year, but there are too many bad as well. and too many singer-songwriters. there are some good ones though.

its on 4music 9ish on thursdays
ermm I thinks its on on sundays, I just set it to record the series on my tv thing whenever its on. I'm even more annoyed with the judges this year than last, they rejected a fantastic band called "the mile" because apparently theyre too old at 37 and then put through a load of irritating, generic 20 year olds.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
I watched the one where You And What Army (trance/rap/rock band, quite local to me, saw them live once) were on. Most of the bands are crap though.
Quote by MadClownDisease
There's already a thread on this somewhere by the way.

(and tis something like midday on Sundays I think, repeated a similar time the following Saturday. Which is why barely anyone watches it haha)

I searched and only found two from last year.
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
Quote by damn-right!
I searched and only found two from last year.

Oh, sorry I guess the old one must have been deleted or something. There was one though, it was made last week after the first show. I posted in it! Honest!