Here's how to fix it.

EDIT: ¬_¬
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Remind yourself you have gonads and then run out and just do it, only way man, only way.
It's caused by hypobeeraemia. Add more beer to your bloodstream, and you'll be fine.
Picture audience naked?

The more i've play on stage, the easier it gets.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
no matter how many times you play in front of people on stage, you still gonna feel little bit nervous...when you dont, thats the time to hang up your guitar
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
practice, wear a mask
Just call me Julius, J, etc.
Taking an Internet break for a while, will come on when I can.
honestly i dont get that nervous i just remember that the people have came to see me play. i also have realized that most people cant tell when you do little mess ups, so if you dont act like you messed up usually they wont even know.
When I get nervous, I ask the Search Bar for advice.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by SteveHouse
When I get nervous, I ask the Search Bar for advice.

1st post.

Hone your reflexes.
Quote by silent caution
no matter how many times you play in front of people on stage, you still gonna feel little bit nervous...when you dont, thats the time to hang up your guitar

What do you mean it's time to hang up the guitar if you're not nervous? *frowns*

I disagree with you. I think that if you're a huge performer and you tour for years at a time you won't be nervous.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
Quote by Bubbles203
*weed pic*

I don't really think weed is very helpful for stage fright. Any help it might give you would be more of a general loss of concentration rather than actually feeling better about being in front of so many people, which wouldn't necessarily help your playing. Of course it's different for everyone. I find alcohol and especially benzos more helpful.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
grow some balls and just DO IT. that what i say. i don't get it on stage but 5 minutes before i go on i get a little bit of butterflies.