I can not think of this funny thing that George Carlin said.

It said something like "We kill him because he believes in a different invisible man then we do"

It is not exact, but I know it is something like that..

This is really bothering me, please if you know what it is can you send me the video's link and the whole quote?

thanks!
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
No idea who said it, but the only one I can think of is "You’re basically killing each other to see who’s got the better imaginary friend."
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by Vince Noir
No idea who said it, but the only one I can think of is "You’re basically killing each other to see who’s got the better imaginary friend."

haha...

does the name of the thread help?
Only the blue sky and the green grass
Go on forever in this world
Where seconds feel like eternity
And years pass in blink of an eye
*Snazzy Theme Tune*

Hello and welcome to N00b time kids, i'm your host aaciseric and todays question is:

"Who exactly is George Calin?"

Answers coming up after the break.

*Snazzy Theme Tune*
"Ratsh*t, batsh*t, dirty little twat, 64 assholes tied in a knot, hooray lizardsh*t, F*CK!"
-Guitar Gear-
1995 American Fender Strat, EMG 85 pup
Randall RH200 Head
Marshall 1960a Cab
Woods Acoustic
-Bass Gear-
Spector Legend 4 bass
Washburn Bantam bass
Hartke HA2500
Fender Bassman 410H
Play what you love, love what you play
Quote by aaciseric
*Snazzy Theme Tune*

Hello and welcome to N00b time kids, i'm your host aaciseric and todays question is:

"Who exactly is George Calin?"

Answers coming up after the break.

*Snazzy Theme Tune*

You're incredibly naive aaciseric but you made me chuckle. I'll let you live...this time.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Isn't it something like "Do you believe in God? No. *Boom* Do you believe in God? Yes. Do you believe in my God? No. *Boom* My God has a bigger dick then your God."
Quote by Garou1911
"Ratsh*t, batsh*t, dirty old twat, 69 assholes tied in a knot, hooray lizardsh*t, F*CK!"

Fixed.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20