Sup guys, this was inspired by the "First Car" thread. My first car was demolished after a Suv rear ended me. The impact was so strong that I hit a car infront of me, and that car infront of me hit a car infront of her. Now I had full insurance and coverage. the car was less then 6 weeks old and I had less then 1500mi on it. So my shoulder got pretty banged up and some other smaller stuff like my elbow and chest. I didnt go to the hospital (maybe i should've) but I did go to a chiropractor for about a month and a half, every other day.
SOOO

This happend in April and the case is still being settled. Now I don't want to sound like a douche or anything but how much money do you think i'm going to get for the settlement??
Now I have 2 friends who had gotten bit by a dog (not on the same day or anything) but they sued and got 8000 dollars and 10000 dollars...for dog bites which didnt require stitches. So what do you think? How much am I really going to get out of this??

The person who hit me is fully insured.

Annd here's a pic

EDIT: Alright damnit alright...
Last edited by l33TgUiT@rd00d at Nov 16, 2008,
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
Sup guys, this was inspired by the "First Car" thread. My first car was demolished after a Suv rear ended me. The impact was so strong that I hit a car infront of me, and that car infront of me hit a car infront of her. Now I had full insurance and coverage. the car was less then 6 weeks old and I had less then 1500mi on it. So my shoulder got pretty banged up and some other smaller stuff like my elbow and chest. I didnt go to the hospital (maybe i should've) but I did go to a chiropractor for about a month and a half, every other day.
SOOO

Did it use lube or anything?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
Did it use lube or anything?

Nope, he just spit in his hand and shoved it in... might not have sued him if he used lube
Quote by StratoTele
The name of this thread turned me on.

Posteditedit:

Zomg, epic fail.

i wanted some cheese!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
Nope, he just spit in his hand and shoved it in... might not have sued him if he used lube

On a completely seperate note, your band is goddamn awesome.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

at his command
I thought this was gonna be about cheetos or something
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Was the cheese in the glove compartment?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
If you have any doubt, say a dog jumped out of the SUV and bit you.

You're pretty much covered from all angles, then.
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
If you have any doubt, say a dog jumped out of the SUV and bit you.

You're pretty much covered from all angles, then.

That's exactly what I was thinking...

Who knew...run around a nieghborhood with a hotdog strapped to your leg and you may just be able to get that guitar you always wanted...
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
That's exactly what I was thinking...

Who knew...run around a nieghborhood with a hotdog strapped to your leg and you may just be able to get that guitar you always wanted...

There's already a hot dog strapped on my leg.

Quote by Twist of fate
Or was the glove compartment in the cheese?

Or was the in compartment cheese the glove?
Quote by duncang

at his command
Wait, so is this thread about cheese?
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
Quote by Tire Me.
And your band is pretty good. I just sent them a message cause I couldn't add them for some reason.

Send an email or your last name

And thank you!
Quote by CTFOD
Or was the in compartment cheese the glove?

Or was the glove in the cheese compartment?
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
Quote by StratoTele
These jokes are extremely cheesy.

I don't know, some of them display some SHARP wit.
Eh?
EH?
My all gold grills give her cold chills
Said she gotta coke feel cuz I'm sooo trill.
Quote by RHCP94
I don't know, some of them display some SHARP wit.
Eh?
EH?

You bleu my mind.
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
SOOO

This happend in April and the case is still being settled. Now I don't want to sound like a douche or anything but how much money do you think i'm going to get for the settlement??
Now I have 2 friends who had gotten bit by a dog (not on the same day or anything) but they sued and got 8000 dollars and 10000 dollars...for dog bites which didnt require stitches. So what do you think? How much am I really going to get out of this??

The person who hit me is fully insured.

I was hit by a car when I was in 7th grade, and 2 years later, I only received $5000 (after legal fees and medical bills). You can't really expect a ton of money because it all depends on the situation (dog bites and such are completely different from auto accidents) and the fine print of the insurance plan. It could go both ways.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by Twist of fate
Laugh at them while they're Gouda.

Have you listened to TS's band? The singer likes his death growling and pigsquealing so it sounds like he's going BRIIIIIIIEEEE.
Quote by duncang

at his command
Quote by iceman_8319
I was hit by a car when I was in 7th grade, and 2 years later, I only received $5000 (after legal fees and medical bills). You can't really expect a ton of money because it all depends on the situation (dog bites and such are completely different from auto accidents) and the fine print of the insurance plan. It could go both ways.

wow thats harsh. I see what you mean though. I'm hoping i get a good offer
Quote by l33TgUiT@rd00d
wow thats harsh. I see what you mean though. I'm hoping i get a good offer

Even though it wasn't all that great I'm still grateful for the money, (It pretty much pays a little less than a year at the local uni) especially since they didn't let me touch it until I was 18. Who knows what I would have pissed all away on when I was 13.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by CTFOD
Have you listened to TS's band? The singer likes his death growling and pigsquealing so it sounds like he's going BRIIIIIIIEEEE.

there have been some great cheese puns.
Quote by Tire Me.
there have been some great cheese puns.

Is your avatar a muenster?
Quote by CTFOD

Limbourger

Quote by Tire Me.

A golfclap?

As in par for my Asian?

That's another one that needs thinking...

Quote by CTFOD