Please advice how to get 60's vintage stratocastor sound without real one. What is the best solution that sounds closest to the original for less than $2000? Thank you in advance!
An American standard, then switch pups to vintage set. Done and done.

Plus, Electric guitar forum.
First, take the $2000 and burn it. Then construct a small cube of ashes out of the remains. Next your going to have to get a bowl of strawberry Jell-O and a car battery and place all 3 items in your microwave for 4 hours. Then leave your house for around 8 - 10 hours. When you come back, there should be a vintage 1960's Fender Stratocaster in your microwave.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
lol very nice

Quote by CFH82
First, take the $2000 and burn it. Then construct a small cube of ashes out of the remains. Next your going to have to get a bowl of strawberry Jell-O and a car battery and place all 3 items in your microwave for 4 hours. Then leave your house for around 8 - 10 hours. When you come back, there should be a vintage 1960's Fender Stratocaster in your microwave.
Quote by CFH82

+12312343345435464462
Quote by Mauri_wario
I would indeed "fap that thaing", but my dog is looking at me and it feels highly iinappropriate.
Quote by CFH82

you sir, are a genius! /thread!
Quote by CFH82

I Actually tried that!

Just get one of these,

& add these,

& yes I realise they're not vintage strat pick-ups but you get the idea!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by CFH82

am i the only one who didn't find this funny at all?
"Where the Beatles wanted to hold your hand, the Stones wanted to fuck your sister or daughter"

My profile
a normal strat with a vintage 60's amp?
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
Quote by vlp_dope
am i the only one who didn't find this funny at all?

yes, yes you are
take half of it and save it and spend the rest wisely like someone with common sense would do. If you dont know how to obtain such an obvious and classic sound, you sound like your new to the business. Get some cheaper gear
1. Find two large men willing to participate for $2000
2. Enter guitar store, find feeble employee
3. Take aforementioned feeble employee out back and have him talk with the large men
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!
Quote by Altoidwithmelon
Hambonicus, that was epic with a side of win

98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

Proud member of the "I don't believe in global warming clan".
Quote by CFH82

Dude, nice movie reference there. That's in the deleted scenes too.
2 1 1 0
8 1 0 5
0 0 9 6 2 2 5 1
Quote by VaporTrails67
Dude, nice movie reference there. That's in the deleted scenes too.

I love that movie so much
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by Hambonicus
1. Find two large men willing to participate for $2000
2. Enter guitar store, find feeble employee
3. Take aforementioned feeble employee out back and have him talk with the large men
4. ?????
5. PROFIT!!

Wow, I have never heard that before. That's hilarious.

Get an American Standard, replace the pups with the Fender Vintage Noiseless Pack, and get a nice amp.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
I just bought myself a Fender Hot Rod '62 Stratocaster about 2 months ago. Everything with that guitar is built like they made it back in 1962. So really, its your best choice.

http://www.fender.com/products/search.php?partno=0100140846

Right there dude.
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help