I'm having a problem picking out my next amp and I think it's down to a Deluxe Reverb or a Twin Reverb. I'm having a hard time explaining the difference, but the Twin sounded a lot more clear than the deluxe. Could this be because the Twin has more wattage? Are the speakers better? If I canged speakers in the Deluxe would it be clearer?
"If my baby don't love me no more,
well I'm sure her sister will." -Jimi "Red House"

Gear
1983 Strat '57 Reissue
1964 Gibson ES-330
Dr Z Maz 38
Fender Pro-Junior

myspace.com/marcrobertwork
It's probably has to do with the wattage. If you want an amp that you can crank and get some break up go with the deluxe, if you want all out clean headroom get the twin.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
^I agree. The two amps are on opposite ends of the spectrum wattage wise. You need to figure out if you need more clean headroom than you know what to do with or not.
Feel free to call me Kyle.

Quote by ibz_bucket
Just so you know, I read everything you type in a Mike Rowe from Dirty Jobs voice.

Quote by tubetime86
I mean in Kyle's case, it is in the best interest of mankind that he impregnate anything that looks at him funny...
I do want the headroom, but the thing is so damn heavy. I was hoping for something lighter, but it might not be the tone I want. Both of them had great tone, but I think I want the headroom.
"If my baby don't love me no more,
well I'm sure her sister will." -Jimi "Red House"

Gear
1983 Strat '57 Reissue
1964 Gibson ES-330
Dr Z Maz 38
Fender Pro-Junior

myspace.com/marcrobertwork
Twin Reverb dominates cleans, I play a blues jr., and like the lower wattage cause I can a slightly dirty clean, trebly, chili peppers tone at bar gigs
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"