I played the demo. It was fun. I loved being able to destroy hordes of zombies with a shotgun. OH, the joy. But it's not really scary. Except when you are covered in Boomer Bile and you piss off the Witch.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by Doppelgänger
All of my friends are playing it.

I feel so left out.

Lol then join the contest! The game is one of a kind because it changes all the time.

Btw, that trans in your avatar, what was her/his name again?
Quote by crazlunatic
Lol then join the contest! The game is one of a kind because it changes all the time.

Btw, that trans in your avatar, what was her/his name again?

No point, I gots a shitty computer that probably wouldn't be able to run the game anyways.

And it's Kim Petras.
Quote by Doppelgänger
No point, I gots a shitty computer that probably wouldn't be able to run the game anyways.

And it's Kim Petras.

The scary thing is that he/she looks better than 95 percent of the girls at my school
Quote by crazlunatic

It does. I played it through a few times, and I really noticed that. You never really know what's around the corner. Unless it's a Hunter, Witch, or Smoker because they make a lot of noise.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
To me (at least), it looks terrible.
Basically looks like a Half Life 2 deathmatch with fast moving "zombies" jumping all ove the place.
I'd give it like, 3/10 as a zombie game, 3/10 as a horror game, and maybe a 6/10 as an FPS regardless of the fact that it looks generic as f*ck.
Just my opinion though.
Quote by 3lusiv3
Basically looks like a Half Life 2 deathmatch with fast moving "zombies" jumping all ove the place.
I'd give it like, 3/10 as a zombie game, 3/10 as a horror game, and maybe a 6/10 as an FPS regardless of the fact that it looks generic as f*ck.
Just my opinion though.

Played it?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by 3lusiv3
Just my opinion though.

I hate that I agree with you somewhat, but I do.
Get a Carvin. Do it.
Quote by 3lusiv3
Just my opinion though.

I agree, it was only awesome for the first couple of times I played it.
ive been playing earlier then most folks cuzz of the preorder
its really fun real original type game
and this game isn't generic, not alot of games change it up every single game
and this is only the demo, from what i hear they left alot out of the demo
its real fun playing on expert with 3 other friends
Dick+strings= owww
Quote by 3lusiv3
Just my opinion though.

I agree with you to a certain extent with the horror thing, nothing is as scary when you are playing with friends and always end up arsing about. But i found that single player was a bit scarier due to the fact you cant rely on the bots for anything and you almost always have to go first into the big dark room.

but most people are mullering it just because it doesnt look as good as some other stuff out nowadays. Graphics doesn't make a good game. Take Crysis for example, looks lush, but the gameplay is utter wank.

I think the big appeal of this game is the randomness of it, and everyone likes to co-operate once in a while
Gamers should know by now that Valve does not make games that have good graphics. They are using a 5 year old engine, the same one that Half Life 2 was based off of, and probably fine tuned it.

I think the graphics are still pretty decent even as of today, although can't really be compared to games like Gears of War 2.

It's the teamwork factor of this game that's great. If you've ever played it by yourself, you might get the chills here or there, or get a little jolt from the Hunter coming at you. But playing in the same setting without getting those feelings (I know I'm starting to sound cheesy here) is something no other game provides. Plus you get to play with your friends.

The co op in this is the best thing yet.