Hey folks... I pulled a prank on my roommate, and he promised revenge... so, I am calling on the Pit to help me with my counter-revenge I pull on him... I am willing to spend $10-20 on this revenge, and am open to anything that doesn't involve murder or something really gross.

Hit me with it, Pit.
Quote by thesublime
duarte, you're a jerk.

Quote by Ollie Led Zep
Hmm...a fugly, bimbo, blonde, rich, boring, mooching, waste of blood and organs, d*ck munching, talentless, sponging c*nt in prison?

One down...
Knock him inconcious, go rent High School Musical, tie him to a chair, tape headphones on his head, plug said headphones on TV, put the TV very close to his face, and play the damn thing.

DirtyEdit:
Ludovico Technique (but w/o drugs) FTW!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Nov 16, 2008,
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
jerk him off furiously.

hahahahahahahaha.
get him blackout drunk and wait till he passes out and then urinate on him so that when he wakes up he thinks he pissed himself and his bed.
give him a present, say its 2 "make a treaty"

pay a hooker who u know has ghonereah, er sumthin and give her 2 him!
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
Quote by mckraf99
hahahahahahahaha.
get him blackout drunk and wait till he passes out and then urinate on him so that when he wakes up he thinks he pissed himself and his bed.

And, put a condom up his bottom.

Actually, does the have any close male relatives?

Get them BOTH drunk, and when your room-mate is asleep, wee on him and put the condom up his bum, and then move his drunk (sleeping!) relative to be lying next to him.

Place one guys hand on the other guys crotch, and run for cover.
I thought this would be the guy who wanted to murder his ex-girlfriend.
I was dissapointed...

I'll get thinking, if I think of anything I'll edit it in.

EDIT - The guy who said fill his car with polystyrene cups.
I can go one better than that.

Fill it with expanding foam.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
something involving a WORKS BOMB.

(works toilet bowl cleaner and tin foil in a plastic pop bottle, shake it up......BOOM!)
put mice in his car er sumthin
Quote by Jackal58
That's the thing though. What can you do to a group of people that believe if they abandon their cause they will burn in hell?

yeah imma troll

whatcha gon do bout it?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by Hot_Money420
Shit in his bed. This is a lovely and effective prank that will cost $0.00.

More specifically, shit in a sandwich bag. Seal it up save for a little bit, and place in or under the pillow, so when he puts his head down... squelch.
Fap then cum all over his car?bed?precious possessions?face?

Keylog his comp,and used his money to buy a wolf shirt?
just keep prankin him
act fearless
then he'll be to tiked of to give revenge
or the best counter prank ever, when he's sleeping cover as much of his skin as posible with electric tape(its a pain to get off) then wrap him in a cacoon of duct tape, when he gets hungry feed him jello
keep him tied up for a few days and when your cutting off the duct tape he'll think hes free and then BANG(remember the elec tape) hes gotta tear that stuff off
the prank will be so good he wont even try getting back at you
(oh and for good measure shave his eybrows)
fight the power... with peace

Originally Posted by Cockpuncher 2.0
Fail town, population you

When God said "Let there be light", Joey Jordison said "Say please".

Man is a universe within himself
Bob Marley
Pox!
Get him in the splash zone of a circle jerk.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Quote by DirtyMakik
knout him inconcious, go rent High School Musical, tie him to a chair, tape headphones on his head, plug said headphones on TV, put the TV very close to his face, and play the damn thing.

This shit is brilliant.
Quote by mynamesedson
I asked my son he said nothing but he just asked me he wants a psyachatrist (spelling?) Because he heard voices calling out his name. What a freak.

Control your life through insanity.

Igneuspentheism
Quote by mckraf99
hahahahahahahaha.

If anyone ever pissed on me they'd end up in the hospital with a baseball bat up their ass.
1988 Epi LP Custom
Peavey Wolfgang Special
G&L ASAT Classic Tribute
PRS SE Soapbar
PRS SE Custom
Jet City JCA20H
VOX lil' Night Train
Celestion Greenback and Vintage 30 Speakers
Assorted Pedals and swag
Quote by The_rylan
If anyone ever pissed on me they'd end up in the hospital with a baseball bat up their ass.

To be honest with you....I'd really like to see that...
pour rotten milk in his car (the smell will never come out if it soaks into the carpet)

or, find someone who knows their way around some chemistry. my science teacher showed me a way to make something (not saying online) that only takes a little bit poured into their drink to make them piss red or blue for weeks
fap in a mayo jar and then make him a sammich.
"Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks."
- Dr. Dre
Last night when drunk i managed to put tomato ketchup all on my roomates door, and using the tomato ketchup i stuck a penny, random flyer, a bunch of leaves and some pubes onto the door. Took her a while to clean that up. I had to cook her tea as an apology
Quote by conor1148
pour rotten milk in his car (the smell will never come out if it soaks into the carpet)

or, find someone who knows their way around some chemistry. my science teacher showed me a way to make something (not saying online) that only takes a little bit poured into their drink to make them piss red or blue for weeks

I wanna know, PM me, please.
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
jerk him off furiously.

holy shit i lulzinated so hard....(wipes tears from eyes)
switch the bags in the cerial, so when he wants lucky charms he gets ****ing frootloops!!! HAHAHAHAHA!
Quote by duarte1223
Hey folks... I pulled a prank on my roommate, and he promised revenge... so, I am calling on the Pit to help me with my counter-revenge I pull on him... I am willing to spend $10-20 on this revenge, and am open to anything that doesn't involve murder or something really gross.

Hit me with it, Pit.

Whoa, big spender.
Knock him inconcious, go rent High School Musical, tie him to a chair, tape headphones on his head, plug said headphones on TV, put the TV very close to his face, and play the damn thing.

lol my sister is watching high school right now